big winds

outllaw

Here I thought I could sleep in today but Oh no I was woken up buy what I thought was a truck running into the house bit it was only the wind ripping off the awning from the front window dang she is windy here also Outlaw and are you sure its only 100kph not mph? dang well time to start the day.

I just got back inside I had to walk the hood to get my blue box back my fishing pail and the papers that were inside of the box I'm lucky that recycling came Friday if not there would have been alot of papers to pick up. I also have 6" of water in the back yard that has already come up into the shed Oh well not much ya can do I am just happy and feel lucky that its only 6" and not 1'. Hope everyone stays safe and off the little ice we have I know I dont have any snow left here after yesterday and at noon yesterday the Thames was up 2-3' here in chatham play safe everyone.

Well I've got LOTS of firewood lying on the ground now (many trees down). Have two tractors with buckets up against the East side of my hangar as the wind gusts are pushing it crooked by 4 inches over 16 feet.

Power was out from 8 to about 11:30

If I see any of your stuff blowing by I will let you know Wayne. :rolleyes:

The wind has ripped the awning off over the front door. I'm watching the 60' maple bending dangerously over my boat shed.

2 words for that Bruce.....in.....surance :lol:

funny how those giant pines on my camp site never blow over onto my trailer either :dunno::lol:

WOW...its blowing big time here in oshawa,and we also have at least 6-8inches of water in our back yard !!!! and when i drove downtown oshawa to pick up my girlfriend julie,i looked at the oshawa creek up close,and man is it ever high !!! and huge ice chunks were just barelling down the creek,end over end,it sounded like a train !!!! and the water is tossing them around like they are toys !!!! so i can imagine the water going through the bigger creeks & rivers dlike the credit and the ganny !!!! if the water comes another 4 ft closer there will be water on the patio by the back door !!!!

Pretty messed up weather, thats for sure. Put the kibosh on any sledding plans I had over the holiday, ice fishing too. Hope the hangar doesnt fall and bury the tractors bud!

I don't care about the tractors.... it's the customer airplanes, my airplane, boat and cars that are inside. Not worth much flat !