Photo Summary of 2008

Ramble

Well i was gonna write a bunch of stuff and slap the pictures into it, but I decided against it. I played around in photobucket for a while and made up this bad boy. It's all photos from this year. (Takes a minute to load)

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/g...nt=871e4304.pbr

I had 2 great trips with my dad too Algonquin, good times with my fishing buddies and had an absolute blast at Kesagami. There is only a couple K-Sawg photos in the line up. The bulk of them are waiting for the report I'm going to write. I even stuck in a picture of the doe I dropped this fall. It ends with ice fishing photos from last winter....I can hardly wait to get out on the hard water this year.

The pic's are in no particular order, and i slipped some scenery and wildlife shots into the mix.

It's about 4:30 long, and probably take you less time to watch then reading an actual report of my year if i had written one. The song is the best i could come up with from the limited selection they offer.

Hope you enjoy it.

-R-

Edited by Ramble On

Thanks Dave for posting your year in review and sharing it with us :thumbsup_anim:

Congratulations on a great fishing year :clapping:

Some real nice scenery shots and can't forget the doe shot :thumbsup_anim: your first one B)

Great job and will be looking out for your hard water reports

Jacques aka Leechman

Glad you guys liked it. Had a blast doing it. It was a good year but i didnt get out as much as i wanted too.

Hopefully the cold weather holds, and i can get out on teh ice really soon.

Radnine that is Pete. Fish'n Canada did a show up their this summer, it played on Thanksgiving. It'll probably be on again.

-Dave

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. i love putting these sorta things together. I have a couple ice fishing trips coming up, (I CAN'T WAIT) and hopefully i can get going on the Kesagami Report. I hope it turns out half as good as the last one!

Tight lines fella's.

-R-

excellent report much better than a pile of reading i must say. i like the choice of lures i use many of the same, glad to see you had the chance to spend some time with the ole' man cuz once they move away you start to realize that u once took advantage of him being there all the time and just so ya know them gumrubbers are only good up to the top! congrats on what looks like a good season wether it was as much as you had hoped or not thanks for sharing!

Matt!