Greencoachdog

way to go glen,well at least you got out in your boat. :blink: .. :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim: we are now getting ready to go ice fishing,i would rather be in a boat than sitting in my hut.. :dunno: .oh well 1 1/2 months to go ill be fishing for salmon at the end of marh on lake ontario so its not that long to wait...congrats on the nice little catch of fish today.... :thumbsup_anim: cheers

Nice one glen. Managed to get out myself last saterday for the afternoon and caught myself half a bucket of yummy perch/ Was pretty bloody chilly out there lemme tell ya.

Will post pics & a report when i have more time. Been running around like a headless chicken these last five day's.

Way to go young man. ;)

Just checked my BPS catalog(2007) 230 to 2000 US dollars( I am in USA) friends paid less than 300 I think, don`t know which model they have.

One buddie fishes crappie tournies, a clear lake he could see them bite and not feel them, water conditions here usually aren`t that good.

Another buddie used his at Chautaqua lake in NY and saw fish (walleye or ski as I recall)bumping his camera not his lure, LOL. It did allow him to see why fish frequented the spot. He won one of our club tournies at the spot, and since hasn`t hit the spot the same time as the fish. He won the tournie before he got the camera.

A tool, if you got the money to spend it may be of some use, just don`t know about depending on them too much.

Yes when you are watchin the tv screen wondering if it was a fish.... you dont notice your pole jumping all around. Kind of reminds me of the first time I got a rear view mirror on my bicycle. I was watchen that mirror so much I drove the bike into a ditch.

Art

Kind of reminds me of the first time I got a rear view mirror on my bicycle. I was watchen that mirror so much I drove the bike into a ditch.

Art

You do realize you just admitted that out loud don't you Art :lol:

Joey