Back To Ontario For Me

tnt

Well, I'm finally heading back to Ontario after spending a few years working in Alberta. Were heading out for the long drive on Dec. 16 which should put us back in the Niagara region sometime on the 18th. I can't wait.....neither can my Dad! It's been a while since I have been able to post a report and see some of my friends from years past. I have an ice fishing trip booked already for the beginning of January on Nippissing and am looking forward to posting a report....hopefully with pics.

Anyways see you all soon!

Todd

Be real good to have you back Todd & looking forward to reading the musky tales from you & your dad on the Niagara next season.

Sorry you can't get back in time for the 13th, but we'll be there next year again.

Todd, while on the drive back(if you are indeed driving), when you are going through the Ignace area of Northwestern Ontario, do the speed limit!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's locally known as "Wayne's World" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wayne(I forget his last name) is the local OPP officer in that area, and is very, very, intimidating. Anything slightly "hinky" gets his attention.

Thanks everyone.

There's still tons of work out here if your in the trades and the oil industry. But the cost of living is definitely higher than southern Ontario. And if you like being able to buy your brand of beer anywhere.....this province isn't for you :-) Housing is much better than when I first arrived here...the cost of homes has gone down and there are lots of apartments for rent if you want to go that way.

Thanks for the heads up tjsa. I did the drive about a year and a half ago and stayed right on the limit through all of northern Ontario. Makes it easier to take in the nice scenery up there.

Hey Garry! We would love to do something for the Pike opener......I've been missing out the last few seasons. How's life been treating you down south?