Annual Upper Niagara Musky G2G

lew

and I woke up this morning with a bit of a cold

at this point the nose is running and I feel like crap

I am sure I will be all better by morning, if not the day may not be as much fun as I was hoping...LOL

COLD FX ! Suck it up bud... I've got a surprise in the boat so it won't be that bad! lol :whistling:

does the marina have a name ? is it across from beaver island? thanks

I think it's called the Niagara Parks Marina if I remember correctly but jwl can give you the proper name and directions when he sees this. I've never driven from the Peace Bridge end so I'd just get you all messed up if I tried.

I think it's called the Niagara Parks Marina if I remember correctly but jwl can give you the proper name and directions when he sees this. I've never driven from the Peace Bridge end so I'd just get you all messed up if I tried.

If you are coming from the Peace Bridge..just follow the Parkway down river for a few minutes.....you will go through Fort Erie and head toward Niagara..it is just a bit down from the bridge at Frenchman's Creek, can't miss it it's the only one...the Park's doesn't have it any more it is called Miller Creek Marina...you will see a couple bigger boats stored on the property ect..it's really easy to find it's right on the Parkway like 10 minutes or so from the border :Gonefishing:

maybe someone can save me looking at the regs

I have never fished muskie there

how many rods , PER PERSON

and what length is an eater fish, I MEAN KEEPER FISH

only 1 rod allowed on the upper...can't eat anything under 44 inches...maybe someone can bring some buns, if we just steak one up that will make quite a few burgers :w00t:

Look forward to meeting you all tommorow morning, i'll be there around 7 with JWL clearing the ramp,weather looks o.k so far, remember to dress warm and ask any questions if ya have them.Good to here your coming jose, we meet last year at the fishing show when you bought some lures from me,or maybe that was 2 years ago LOL. See ya all in the a.m, drive safe, if anyone wnts my cell # in case you get lost just p.m me.

Wayne!

Well the boats loaded and ready to roll.BITEME and I will be there around 7:30.Looking forward to seeing you guys again.And meeting the guys I haven't met before.We packed a pile of wood and a gallon of gas to do the shore lunch.Thats if we manage to catch anything.

Dan

We do it for the love of the sport.

Women have there shopping we have our fishing :whistling:

I Hate Shopping , LOVE FISHING, so maybe you should be a little more careful with the statements... :P:D:rolleyes:

I am jealouse you get to go , specially with Irishfield... but then work comes first for me, as I look outside and see how beautiful the day is I wish you all a ton of luck...

See you guys this evening!

Good Luck out there

Cheers,

Jen

Edited by Jen

I Hate Shopping , LOVE FISHING, so maybe you should be a little more careful with the statements... :P:D:rolleyes:

I am jealouse you get to go , specially with Irishfield... but then work comes first for me, as I look outside and see how beautiful the day is I wish you all a ton of luck...

See you guys this evening!

Good Luck out there

Cheers,

Jen

Jen all women shop even you.

You fish you shop for fishing gear :P

Waynes boat was a blast to be on for a nice cold day like today with the heater going :thumbsup_anim:

Jen all women shop even you.

You fish you shop for fishing gear :P

Waynes boat was a blast to be on for a nice cold day like today with the heater going :thumbsup_anim:

awe come on guys...heater..where's your winter fishing spirit :P

gotta admit ,Wayne's boat is one kick :asshat: piece of machine...my boat probably fit's inside it :lol:

Heater.. what heater... did we have a heater! lol

Made it home lads.... almost didn't but she's tucked away inside covered in slush/brine. Hope they're right about +3 for tomorrow so I can get it hosed down. A real mess up here on the roads.

Great seeing everyone again and meeting some new ones for the first time. Great bunch of folks for sure... even that Fishmaster guy ain't as crusty as he seems ! lol

Edited by irishfield

Wayne's boat is one kick asshat.gif piece of machine...my boat probably fit's inside it

no kidding. Man what a boat you've got yourself Wayne. Dreaming of being in that thing with you next year is what kept Shawn and I going today...think warm thoughts...think warm thoughts