You all take it back!!!! before you start a war (NF)

aplumma

Well I look out the window and all I see is nasty white stuff falling out of the sky. It isn't suppost to amount to anything but it sure is a cheap shot letting it escape the Great White North so early in the year.

Signed

A very cold Cajun to far North for his own good

Art

Art, I am so sorry but they told me my taxes were going up this year because of the cost of snow removal. I told them to stuff the snow where the sun DON'T shine.... typical beauocrats, they took DON'T for DO! Sorry for your luck my friend. On the brighter side, Environment Canada just advised we are going to have a warmer than normal winter up here. Would you like to come for a visit? :rolleyes:

Well I look out the window and all I see is nasty white stuff falling out of the sky. It isn't suppost to amount to anything but it sure is a cheap shot letting it escape the Great White North so early in the year.

Signed

Art

... and that's what ya get for living in Yankeeville! :stretcher:

Signed

Art

Q. How far is Fort Pickett from your place. For all I know the Marine Base could be Closed. All I remember is Red Mud, Snow which closed the Base and State, Beer and Canadians and Americans fighting in the Mess. The next day running with a heavy pack with 4 other Canadians and a Big ole Sgt giving us marching orders as punishment. It was the snow that reminded me of that because to us Canadians it was only a minor storm.

To be a real Cajun, you'd have to learn how to speak like a Cajun again Art.

Now repeat after me "Y'aaaaaaaaaall waaaaaaaaaaaaan't sooooooooooome cheeeeeeeeeeeese griiiiiiiiiits?

OOOOO noooooo you don't I ain't gunnaa start speechennn like yu gain. I's gotts toooooo blennnd in hup ear.

Remember Glen

" hey yalll them yankees are fixxen to cooome overrr the (bang) " And that folks is why the Yankees won the civil war......

Art

Well actually we who live in the "Armpit of Canada" AKA Hamilton often relish in fine snow free weather while all of our neighbours around us are digging out of that awful white stuff. We watch the local news and see Buffalo, Barrie, London digging out of a blizzard and we are basking in sunshine gently filtered by pollution. Now with all that said we are to get about 4 cm tomorrow and we do get hit extremely hard if there happens to be a Nor'easter brewing over Lake Ontario.

So far this year those of us lower city dwellers (including Burlington) have only seen a stray flake or two... so far.

Edited by pikehunter

I just call that a good sign that trout fishin will be getting better and better, you know it's going to be a good day when yopu have to shoevl the boat out, clean the carand the boat cover off :P:Gonefishing:

But now if it would only go away in the driveway for a little bit, I have to change the alternator in my van :glare: