Quinte GTG

HTHM

Well i sure hope so,but i do know there was lots of problems last year,and there will be lots of people not wanting to go back to merland oark,but i hope we can all figure it out so everyone has a great time and catches some big fish!!!! i also hope its the second week of november as well,that was the best fishing time last year,for lots of guys !!!...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I will be in Quinte second weekend of November Nov 13,14,15,16 .No merland park for me after paying for a a boat slip and always finding someone else in it .The place needs some organisation but no one seems to care just take the $$$$$ and your on your own.

I will probably stay in a Motel and launch daily .We would need a huge place to have at least 40 members stay there.

Right now I will enjoy September fishing. :Gonefishing:

O.K its offical the weekend of Nov 15-16.So start booking somewhere to stay.

I wont be at the same place as last year but maybe the Picton Harbour Inn or some other hotel or cottage rental place.Any suggestions.

And is this weekend o.k with everybody else?

I think some people already booked and I don't know the date for sure..

so lets give it a couple more days and see what everyone has to say if no problems we start booking..

we could start looking around and see if Picton Harbour Inn (if they are open, two years ago they canceled all bookings on us and closed for the winter)and what other place on the water might work for us

hello all i live here on Quinte and there is another motel just before merlands called the sportsman motel.clean but across the road from the bay,however you can launch at Macfarlands conservation area just up the road,lots of parking for all.

enjoy and watch the wind in the fall it can make or break your trip,i would come for two days just because of this

Taker easy all

Hawg Hunter

Has anyone stayed at Pickeral Park? It looks like they might have enough accommodations to handle a group of our size... yes, it's on Hay Bay, but I know for a fact, that there a number of folks here who have huge issues with the way we were "serviced" of lack there of, in the last couple of years!

Just a thought and looking for yours!

HH

Has anyone stayed at Pickeral Park? It looks like they might have enough accommodations to handle a group of our size... yes, it's on Hay Bay, but I know for a fact, that there a number of folks here who have huge issues with the way we were "serviced" of lack there of, in the last couple of years!

Just a thought and looking for yours!

HH

I thought Pickeral Park was camping? Its great but burrrrrr that time of year.

After last year.. was considering just staying home and using the time to hunt GBay Muskie.... but hey.. BOQ's a good time as well. If it gets hammered down to a certain date and we have a gathering spot, safe boat spot (water or land) might consider it again.

I'd consider going to if Wayne invites me in his kick ass boat for the couple of days with that nice drop curtain full enclosure :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Welcome back Wayne ;)

well his boat only holds 15 fishermen comfortably .....25 guys if you leave the dancing girls on the dock

but why would you do that

Terry...that's the whole purpose of the drop curtain....to hell with the other 13 guys...Wayne and I will have our hands FULL :whistling::stretcher::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter