Another Fantastic Day on Sturgeon - with Fishnsled!!!

ccmtcanada

It was a great day with great company, always a pleasure to get to spend time with FnS ( :whistling:) and Cliff & Sue :clapping: .

It certainly was a great day with a couple of amazing people. ( Bly - remember it's a family board now. :D ) Cliff and Sue, certainly nice to chat with you two and thanks for the use of the golf cart. ;)

It's always great when a plan comes together but it's even better when you really have no plan at all. Not to often you get the Kawartha Grand Slam (Muskie, walleye, largemouth and smallmouth), in a couple of hours! Congrats again Bly on the PB, nice to get the craddle slimmed up with a couple of your fish. Also, thank you for putting together a great lunch! :clapping: Cliff - I guess it's too late to take you up on your ofter to go for some salmon (I was horizontal by 10pm :sleeping_02: ) but let's try to do that one night this week. Great job with the photos as well. I think your skills are getting better since we did the bass fishing shoot on Scugog. :P I'm sure that Bly and I will need you again when we do the fall muskie trip. :D All kidding aside, you two are welcome in the boat anytime and I'm certainly looking forward to our next trip. Thanks for the great report Cliff :thumbsup_anim:

Looks like you two are having a banner year. I there anytime you guys go out that you don't top a PB?

Thanks and of course we have outings like that. There are also many outings when we go home skunked or we downsize just to feel the tug of panfish on the line before the day is done, we just figure no one wants to read about skunks and panfish day after day so no post.

Thanks and of course we have outings like that. There are also many outings when we go home skunked or we downsize just to feel the tug of panfish on the line before the day is done, we just figure no one wants to read about skunks and panfish day after day so no post.

Sorry Bly, I'm sure you guys have those days as we all do.

lol. If anyone wanted to read about skunks and panfishes, I'll direct them to my reports. lol.

Edited by reefrunner