My anual camping/fishing trip up North

icefisherman

Well I am back from my annual camping/fishing trip up North.

As usual tons of great time – this time we were three generations in the tent...great fishing both in Temagami and in Algonquin, the best weather so far this summer and memories for a life time...

Here are few of those photo memories for your viewing pleasure:

First some Temagami shots. It was nice seeing you again Wayne and Dan!

Bit rainy the first couple days but that didn’t slow us down on the fishing front:

IMGA2631.jpg

Weather got better, fishing did so as well...

IMGA2646.jpg

What a beauty shot:

IMGA2638.jpg

Our home for the trip – great tent, the best I’ve seen...not a drop of water inside and very compy third year and counting...

IMGA2671.jpg

Here is the record for the trip laker. Not as big as last years 19Lbs 15 Onz but close as 11Lbs 7 Ozs

IMGA2648.jpg

And here is a nice visitor, not too camera shy:

IMGA2653.jpg

We were lucky enough this year to see: black bear (leaving Temagami on the Access road), muse, snakes, fox, deer with two baby deers, loonies, etc.

After 6 days in Temagami onto the next leg – Algonquin park, Lake Opeongo:

Our own private sandy beach with my fishing machine docked on it:

IMGA2706.jpg

Got visitor during the night:

IMGA2716.jpg

IMGA2713.jpg

Few shots from our day trip to Proulx lake:

IMGA2670.jpg

IMGA2656.jpg

IMGA2676.jpg

Some great Opengo fishing shots. Lakers and bass were waiting for us as usual:

IMGA2681.jpg

IMGA2684.jpg

IMGA2688.jpg

IMGA2694.jpg

Quality family time around the fire:

IMGA2677.jpg

And another beauty shot for finale:

IMGA2690.jpg

All in All great time was had by all!

Trying to get back to speed on what is biting where but seems like couple Erie trips are in order as those eyes there have been hiding from me this summer and we ned to change that;-)

Cheers and hope you liked the photo show!

Ice Fisherman

Wow Emil that is an excellent report what a place :thumbsup_anim:

What is that fat fish in the 14th pic your son holding it .a sheepy?

I love the shot of your boat with the sun setting in the background last pic.

Sounds like you had a great vacation .I have been off 2 weeks and the weather was

much nicer :canadian:

Sorry guys,

yes it is a BIG BASS on Opeongo. No sheapheads in Opengo Mike;-) My son had hard time holding it for me to take the shot with the right angle and it turned a bit dark...but it is Bass nevertheless. And that last picture and the rainbow one are my two favorites as well. Glad you liked them.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

Fabulous, Emil. Your photography skills are jumping by leaps and bounds, just like your mad skilz on the lakers in Opeongo. Just a great photo log. I like the shots of Jr with those great lakers, and of course the boat-proud shot in the sunset. You could sell that one to Lund for sure.

Three generations trips are very important to all, even tho the younger generation doesn't yet realize the importance of those lasting memories. I have one of those trips planned for the last weekend of trout season on Opeongo, with Pa and my sister's son.

Thanks for posting, and welcome home.

Amazing fishing trip/report !!!!.. :whistling::worthy::worthy: .great looking lake trout,and the scenery,and wildlife pics are great too !!!...i would love to fish opeongo for them big lakers,great to see the kids having the time of their lives,they will remember that trip forever,thanks for sharing...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: