My weekend plans are starting to look AWESOME!!!

danc

Of all the benefits that OFC has to offer, meeting new people that I'd never have met otherwise has to be it's greatest asset. I've met such fantastic people such as TJ, Ron, Spiel and Jeff (team empty pockets). But I just might be hitting the jackpot this weekend as far as meeting fellow OFC'ers goes. There's a very good chance that I'll be hooking up with both Moosebunk and Irishfield. Barring a disaster, I will be fishing with Moosebunk, as he is already in the area. I talked to him at noon today and the fish are biting. He's already smashed his personal best Brook Trout record, and landed a couple of mid 40 inch Pike as well. Wayne called tonight and he's ready to fly out tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if I can get away too early tomorrow, but I'll be there one way or another tomorrow. This is going to be a very special weekend for me. I really can't wait.

Would love to meet Drew one day, but I can vouch for Wayne...a class act all the way!

Sounds like you're going to have a blast....cant wait for the report....with all those amazing scenery shots and hopefully lots of pics of you guys holding fish.

Have fun!

I talked to Wayne on the phone yesterday Dan and he was really looking forward to the trip. He was praying that the weather held so that he could get in the air. He was a little concerned about the co-ordinates that you gave him though.... :lol: