big smallies and a massive largie.... massive

MuddyWater

one of my buddies called me up on thursday and said he found a lake up near his cottage that has massive bass and lots of them so we decided to check it out.. heres some pics of some nice smallies that would fight and dog down 30 feet or something it was nuts!!

DSCF03152.jpg

DSCF03163.jpg

DSCF032910.jpg

my buddy with a nice smallie

DSCF0331.jpg

then i caught this big ass blue pike thats my biggest blue pike i have caught i dont think they get very big i love the huge fins on this guy!!

DSCF03226.jpg

then i took a sip of my yummy beer and lit a smoke and casted into the water... the line settled and i worked my secret bait close to shore then i felt a tap tap and had a little smallie on about 12 inches. I began to reel in the smallie when my reel starts SCREAMING line and this massive beast launches out of them water i actually kicked my beer over and almost choked on my smoke. after a heavy battle i manage to haul this big ass barrel mouth bass i didnt weigh it but it was huge. we saw even bigger largies out their but couldnt get them to budge with the weather or something anyways it was fun!!

DSCF0313.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

WOW! Reminds me of fall fishing on Georgian bay! Some nice pigs you got there! And thats a pretty beat up looking pike!! Thanks for sharing.