Lakair G2g June 22,23 & 24, 2007

Garyv

I know it's a bit early but I've reserved my spot and know others have also. Just interested at this point on how many are going to try and make it this year? It's one great time AND feed!!!!!

Edited by Garyv

I have never really been one for booking things in advance when it comes to fishing trips.

I just decide i want to fish some where, pack up my tent & other must haves hook up the boat and off i go.

But i am hopeing to maybe get to some OFC Fishing get togeather's this yr. :D:Gonefishing:

If you have any intentions of attending Lakair then Nauti you'd better change your SOP. Kevin no doubt will have to cut it off again this year when the numbers start being added up.

Gary...we had a thread going about two days ago that BPSbassman started. Guess it's way toooo far off to get one of these stuck in place to start getting true numbers of attendies.

Blyght and I are working on babysitting for the weekend...looks like we may have that shored up soon! As per BITEME's question....is the weekend of the 23rd and 24th confirmed?

Also, is there much by way of shore or dock fishing there? We don't have a boat, but are willing to split expenses for someone who has some room. We'd love to hook up with any member from the board! We don't mind fishing from shore either...we'll just need a few hints as to where to fish...it's not a place we can get up to easily to scope out ahead of time.

Looking forward to the weekend!

I'm interested as well ... for my first time. But as ccmtcanada, I'd be looking to share expenses on a place to stay and a boat ... even a rental with someone. Sleep ? I have a cap on my truck and a sleeping bag in the back may work out.

Looks like I have the wife's permission to make the trip to be there for a few days. How easy would something like this be to arrange ?

I had a blast last year - would reccomend the experience of attending this to all who enjoy a good mix of fishing & campfires

unfortunately for me there is only soo much vacation time to spread around in a year & I am planning on hitting some new waters in a coupla other places instead this season - have fun everyone, I know you will

Sleep ? I have a cap on my truck and a sleeping bag in the back may work out.

Exactly what I did in 2005 Rich. Airmattress and a sleeping bag in the back of my Sierra. Would flip the back window up and say Goodmorning to Lew each day! LOL

Cardboard boxes jammed against the side windows... to cut the light/view inside.

Edited by irishfield