Been away for a while, but I'm back!

tonyb

Whoah! the last 4 months are a blur and while little fishing has taken place, I am happy to say that my fishing future ahead is looking very bright.

I have managed to get some fishing in, and managed to Ice my first Whitefish this past winter as well and finished first at the Tyler derby :blahblah1: and a few trips locally recently for Carp.

img0079mediumyy5.jpg

But anyway, here is what has happened since I was last seen around these parts.

I finally switched jobs! After 4 years with my previous employer it was time to move on and an excellent opprtunity presented itself and I jumped at it. I am now settling in nicely at the new company and I must say that everything is better. I am busier, more responsibility, better pay, nicer people, etc, etc. So that is good. Also, just passed my 2nd wedding anniversary and looking forward to at least 50 more with my awesome wife Amanda. She is so awesome that we were able to order my dreamboat recently, and will be purchasing a tow vehicle in the form of a pickup very soon. I couldn't have reached this point without her project management skills helping with our budget and planning :clapping:

So here are the details on the vessel: :thumbsup_anim:

2009 Lund 1900 Pro-V IFS SE (Black with platinum interior)

225hp Mercury Verado

9.9hp Mercury Pro Kicker (For trolling)

101lb Maxxum Pro bow mount trolling motor

Washdown system

Vinyl floor with snap-in carpet

and all the other goodies that come standard with the Pro-V

2025ProVIFSSE_Maj_VF8A7152.jpg

There were no more 2008 production slots available so unfortunately I'll be waiting until the end of the summer when the 2009 production begins. I've been waiting years so a few more months isn't that huge a deal, plus I can use it until December anyway! :canadian:

You should be seeing more of me around here as chaos is slowly turning into order in my life.

Tony :Gonefishing:

Congratulations for the great changes in your life. It's a scary step to take. Please excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face and keyboard. That is a very nice boat. I remember when I first starting thinking about boats a couple of years ago, that was the boat that stood out as the one I want. I still dream about it, but know it is not a realitly. Way to go. Better get some nice flowers for your wife.