OFNC Anthem!!

TJQ

Thank you so much Cliff for putting that together must have taken you many many hours.

Much appreciated I had to watch it 3 times in a row .

Did the redneck tell you to post my catfish with lipgrip?

:clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Fairly certain that you have me to blame for that Mike, although had Glen not posted it first..... lol

Edited by bly

Wow! Amazing composition of everything! The amount of mixing and synching and creativity put into this work is outstanding! You have a talent that people wish they could have a fraction of. The viewing experience sent a chilling feeling up my spine that was very exciting to absorb. Awesome job, and thank you! This is something that everyone can share with family and friends while introducing the community to them.

Thanks for adding me to the video!!! :thumbsup_anim: I'm just barely recovering from my burn today. LOL

No problem Johnny....was looking for some pics of sunburns in past posts but couldn't find them. I remember posts about burned feet from sandal wearers, but couldn't find any of them. Some pics that should have shown up that were hosted on other sites didn't show in the thread any longer. I did a search for sunburns, but that returned about a bazillion threads. I knew there were pics out there of people with burns, but they didn't mention them when they posted it, so search didn't help.

I hated having a bottle of sunscreen for that part of the song...your pic fit in quite nicely!