Who's your first NHL Idol? NF

danbo

Raised a Habs fan, still a Habs fan, but Sens and Flames fan too. Played hockey from 4 ti'll 17. Was a smaller player on the team when in Tyke and Atom but a good and fast centerman or right winger. Growing up Mats Naslund was the Habs player I idolized for his speed and play making ability. Great assists player. Could say my dad's favorite during that era too, Larry Robinson was a favorite of mine as well. My bro was a Patty Roy fan all the way.

If I had to pick a couple favorites to watch today, Jerome Iginla, Alfreddson and Heatley.

Ahh thats easy!! Wendel Clark. Google "all heart" Almost named my first born after this guy! I still get goosebumps watching it :thumbsup_anim:

HELL YEA!! love that video! guy played the game the way it should be played! still to this day my favorite player!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

5aprilflower.jpg

Same as Dan, Guy Lafleur.

Don Cherry once said the greatest Hockey line to ever play Hockey was the Line of Guy Lafleur,Jacques Lemaire and Steve Shutt.

When I went to the Montreal forum in the Seventies when Guy scored the crowd erupted like a roaring volcano.

To this day I have never seen a hockey game like the one I saw 33 years ago.

It was all goosebumps :thumbsup_anim::canadian:

Edited by Mike the Pike