Ouch!

Bernie

Dodge doing new payload advertisments?

And so many guys say that their boat is heavy enough they don't need transom straps. That shows exactly why they do. On my old Glastron I also had 4 mooring ropes and tied them down around the frame.

Guess this thing must have riped the bow cleat out?

Dodge doing new payload advertisments?

And so many guys say that their boat is heavy enough they don't need transom straps. That shows exactly why they do. On my old Glastron I also had 4 mooring ropes and tied them down around the frame.

Guess this thing must have riped the bow cleat out?

which is why I was thankful you had a spare Wayne when one of mine snapped in my hands...

dangerous for sure.

G

That right there is why drinking and driving is illegal.

How do you drive straight into a pole? I mean really...it didn't jump out at you!

:whistling: So, you've never heard the phrase; " this pole suddenly appeared in front of me "

I did a lot of accident investigations at one time, and it's surprising how often that excuse appeared. :blahblah1:

Built Dodge Tough!!!

I guess he realized that a Bayliner is like AIDS, you can't get rid of either!!! (no offence to any Bayliner owners, it's a joke that a buddy who used to own one always said).

He can collect on insurance now. Poor bugger.

Crazy. Looks like the truck has some nice suspension though.

That was my thought, the back end doesnt even bottom out with a Bayliner in the bed of the truck. Not bad.

Also, lets not rule out that some other idiot ran the red light and left the poor guy going fishing having to swerve to avoid t-boning the idiot. Consequently running into the pole. It aint easy stopping that much weight behind ya either.....who knows what happened. Im surprised the pole didnt move an inch after being ramrodded by a full size pickup and a 20 somethin foot boat.

PS......if he wasnt drinkin yet, he had plans to by the amount of coolers in teh bed of the truck lol

my guess is he didnt allow enough time for braking....the road looks damp and cool, no trailer brakes, crappy dodge front brake system. The boat pushed him straight into the pole. Or he nearly missed his right hand turn....tried to turn and got pushed into the pole.

You guys are all wrong.....

This is just a simple demonstration how to move your boat without a trailer.

I mean really, why go through the extra costs of having a trailer, license plates, maintance etc.

Just load your boat in the back of your truck and go.

To unload, simply back down the ramp at 40mph and slam on the brakes, problem solved.

One more dodge headed for the junk heap, one day we will mange to get them all off the road! :lol::lol::lol: