Torpedo Contest Winners

Vanselena

Please join me in congratulating JOEY :clapping: who's entry 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" will be used on our website. Joey will receive the very first 4 Torpedo Divers produced of our first production run. Thank you Joey!

As our way of saying THANK YOU to the rest of the participants,

ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED ARE WINNERS!

We will ship* one Torpedo Diver to each person that posted an entry.

Please send us an email [email protected] and include your username and we will contact you when we have completed our first production run.

*Shipping costs not included.

Thank you Everyone For Your Participation,

Matthew

The rest of us "leave your balls on the boat" guys have something to learn about marketing.....congrats Joey.

I still feel like I won something though. Because I did!!! I think this will be the best 15th runner up prize I every got.

forrest

The rest of us "leave your balls on the boat" guys have something to learn about marketing.....congrats Joey.

I still feel like I won something though. Because I did!!! I think this will be the best 15th runner up prize I every got.

forrest

My thoughts exactly!

Matthew, very generous to of you to include the other participants and I've sent you an email requesting a second diver at my cost. Looking forward to trying them out!

Joey, congrats... again. You're CLEARLY the favourite around here! You've won everything but the 2007 OFC Tournament :P:P:P

-Brian