eBay - top selling and buying by postal code

SlowPoke

Ouch.....I can account for atleast $3000 in the past 2 years.....sad to say but I buy 90% of my fishing items south of the border. Ebay is just like a drug.....just one more...just one more....I finally cut myself off a couple of months ago :stretcher: ....hehehehehe.....switched to Cabelas!!! :wallbash:

Sorry to hear about your loss Wayne......can't you fight it?...through Ebay,Paypal, credit card company..

Jason

Sorry to hear about your loss Wayne......can't you fight it?...through Ebay,Paypal, credit card company..

Jason

Yep.. end of next week will be 60 days. I'll be turnin it over to Ebay on Monday to start the process to see if Paypal will return my money. He'll of course claim that he shipped it and of course via normal parcel with no tracking number and.. what I never get receipts. I'm probably SOL.. but time will tell.

:whistling::blush: Hmmmm, Guilty as charged ;):angel:

Hope you get your money back Wayne. I've been ripped off once before, and I was patient and waited longer than 60 days and corresponded with the seller, then after the 60 day she stopped corresponding and it was too late to go to Paypal about it. Heed Stoty's warning.

Joey

That's a bummer Wayne. PayPal is usually pretty good and as long as you meet the deadlines you'll get your money.

If the seller can not provide a tracking number, he is on the hook for it regardless of the shipping method agreed upon.

If he does have a tracking number and it's deemed lost in the mail, he's still on the hook and has to do the insurance legwork himself while PayPal reverses your payment.

By the way, you paid too much for that box of spoons!

-Brian

I haven`t done anything on ebay in years, soon to change. Only one problem, a fish finder I bought wasn`t what was advertised, dude did send a refund when I returned it, I did have to contact ebay about the problem first though to get the guy to sack up.

Sorry to hear your having an issue Wayne!

OK guys, I am waiting for a item to show up for over 2 weeks now. It has a USPS tracking number and says it left Warendale, PA March 18th. It should of arrived a week ago. Called the Post Office and they say all they know is the same as I that it left Warendale, PA.

HOW do I contact PayPal to maybe get the ball rolling since I use PayPal to pay for it.

Thanks,

Bob

2 weeks is not unreasonable if customs has selected it for inspection. Canada Post won't know anything about it until it arrives on thier doorstep. Wait another week before freaking out.

Wait a second, you're a yankee! No customs involved. Start freaking out. Follow directions from the Paypal Website under "Dispute Resolution". They will advise you to work with the seller first but don't let the deadline pass to intiate a dispute.

-Brian

Don't worry John.. I got the 126 spoons in the used Maxi Mate 240.. we're good either way ! lol

126 eh? That's cutting it a little close.

Let me know if you need another couple hundred and I'll meet you guys at the dock. Do you have enough rods Wayne? ;)