Isn't This A Fishing Board?

Stern Rules

Fellow Fishermen / Fisherwomen,

I've jumped in here a few times and actually find it very interesting to see and get to know the backgrounds and interests of everybody on this forum. I find myself visiting often especially on layovers abroad. When topics have swayed toward aviation for instance, I'm happy to jump in with absolutely no intent of offending anyone or undermining the primary existence of the forum. Hockey isn't my bag so I don't go there.

Getting to know one another amidst this long winter is a wonderful way to pass the time as we collectively wait to get our boats in the water. I apologize if some threads go awry and off topic but let's all remember that everyone here loves to fish!

Here's a picture of the North Pole on the way to the Orient. All I could think about is if anyone ever fished there:

NorthPole.jpg

Cheers!

Peter

Just wait until May, June, July etc.... the fishing posts almost border on overkill.

Johnny Bass will make a re-appearence as well! :Gonefishing:

You'll be praying for non- fishing posts at that time.

So Roy... was this the Rant you were waiting for, or are they out of sequence now? :dunno:

We're right on target, Wayne. I said this one would arrive either last night or today. I was pretty close at 12:53 AM :D

I have been reading this board for a while and have made a post myself which may not be directed toward fishing, but fishing is what bonds or holds us together on this board. I have found out that most of us are interested in each others interest and if someone has a problem or concern there is alway someone to be there to support them and encourage them. So if it is about hockey, your new pet, your new boat or if you need prayers for a friend or family we are there, so I vote to keep the board as it is. We are all fishermen (women). If we don't want to read a posting we can just skip it and go on to the next posting.