Woman changes her name to Fishinghurts

Joey

You guys are too funny. The worst part for me is that my older sister could be the P3TA Chairman. She loves watching me fish off her dock and grill a fresh steak and freshly cleaned walleye on her BBQ. :lol: Then I ask her, hows the veggie burger taste ? by the way you know your new purse and shoes are leather rite ?

Another question do you have to be a feminist or homosexual to apply to P3TA ? I'd be interested to know how many straight males are on board. :D No offence to the awesome fishergirls, I know lot's of woman love fishing too.

I'm always grateful when moonbats & idiots put on big flashing signs to identify themselves. Saves me time and trouble. :thumbsup_anim:

In case anyone hasn't heard Bill Engvall's "Here's Your Sign" yet,

of his collaboration with Travis Tritt.

"...Couple of months ago, I went fishin' with a buddy of mine. We pulled his boat into the dock, I lift up this big ol string of bass, and this idiot up on the dock says 'Hey, did y'all catch all them fish?'

'Nope! Talked them into givin' up. Heeeeeere's your sign.'..."

You know what - she might have a point.

I as well think fishing probably does hurt fish in some kind of way. I have no doubt getting slaughtered hurts the beef cattle and the chickens we all happily gobble down and I am pretty sure getting wacked with a .306 hurts the deer & moose we hunt (for however a brief period of time). And when I die, its probably going to hurt and its definately going to suck.

I just don't spend a lot of time pretending I'm any better or worse than my game or quarry. I am just one animal of many doing his best to survive in a cruel world.

And when its my time, I will return to the earth from where I came, same as all gods creatures.

HUGE publicity stunt, easy way to get ppl to read their propoganda. Heck the web address is pretty much spelled out right in this national news article. And it's working! Even we're reading about it. These P E T A extremists should just be IGNORED they want publicity good or bad.

I agree with jersey dog except for the fact that we as humans are just trying to do our part to survive. You dont see a deer bustin' out a rifle and waiting for the next human to walk by. You dont see a fish actually fishing for humans. Animals dont exactly have a big chance to get away from that shot of a rifle and fish obviously arent all that smart to tell the difference between a lure and the real things they eat. Sure that girl is wacked out a bit but give her some credit for going up and doing something to try and make a difference. I am definately not going to throw in my fishing rod for hiking boots but i do try and minimize the "pain or stress" a fish endures while in the process of catching and releasing. I have never picked up a gun or bow to target a mammal but im not saying i will never do that either. Be thankful that the fish and the animals are there for us to hunt and keep or release.

I agree with jersey dog except for the fact that we as humans are just trying to do our part to survive. You don't see a deer bustin' out a rifle and waiting for the next human to walk by. You dont see a fish actually fishing for humans. Animals dont exactly have a big chance to get away from that shot of a rifle and fish obviously arent all that smart to tell the difference between a lure and the real things they eat. Sure that girl is wacked out a bit but give her some credit for going up and doing something to try and make a difference. I am definately not going to throw in my fishing rod for hiking boots but i do try and minimize the "pain or stress" a fish endures while in the process of catching and releasing. I have never picked up a gun or bow to target a mammal but im not saying i will never do that either. Be thankful that the fish and the animals are there for us to hunt and keep or release.

Come on, Typical of the bleeding heart society we live in and those trying to push it on people. Lets face facts here, if it wasn't for some type of weapon, ingenuity (traps, pits, trained animals to hunt) etc we would all be living off each other. Our forefathers have always hunted, usually with some sort of an advantage over the animal. Now its mostly sport, I suppose you feed the birds or pigeons, which to some people are feeding the weak and sick but that's another story. Now as far as Miss Nutcase, I also think that the Judge is a bit of a nutcase for allowing such Idiotic requests. But then again, men with men, and women with women, are legally allowed to adopt, raise a child born through artificial or natural means. So he is probably shaking his head as it maybe out of his hands. But my question is when is this crap going to stop, never as long as there is only one who objects.

Guest lundboy
Come on, Typical of the bleeding heart society we live in and those trying to push it on people. Lets face facts here, if it wasn't for some type of weapon, ingenuity (traps, pits, trained animals to hunt) etc we would all be living off each other. Our forefathers have always hunted, usually with some sort of an advantage over the animal. Now its mostly sport, I suppose you feed the birds or pigeons, which to some people are feeding the weak and sick but that's another story. Now as far as Miss Nutcase, I also think that the Judge is a bit of a nutcase for allowing such Idiotic requests. But then again, men with men, and women with women, are legally allowed to adopt, raise a child born through artificial or natural means. So he is probably shaking his head as it maybe out of his hands. But my question is when is this crap going to stop, never as long as there is only one who objects.

Quite right. It's not going to stop until the family unit, and society are ripped to shreds, leaving nothing but people fully dependant on government to protect, feed, and employ them.

Maybe they'll let me change my name to FishingGivesMeWood? :Gonefishing:

Now that I think about it, whenever I know I'm going fishing, I always seem to be in an amourous mood. (before and after)

:wub: + :Gonefishing: = more :wub:

I was never a great math student, but this equation seems about right to me. :thumbsup_anim:

This girl needs to find something else to draw attention to herself.

How about running through the streets naked?

The bait shops will be packed the next day. :w00t:

Edited by Carp