Who has Hydro ??

Entropy

Who has Hydro ??

Just got a text message back from my Buddy who lives in Windermere, says he is still without power, I feel for him, he’s a stay at home day Dad, with a 1.5 year old on the loose. And does some property maintenance for a few million dollar “cottages”.

I guess we lost power yesterday, only for 20 min.

How are you making out?

Entropy

All good here in Lindsay, a few short bumps yesterday but that was all. Sinker, if you are ever in a jam and need a generator let me know, I work for a rent all place so I can probably get my hands on a rental one for you on short notice and at whatever my boss would charge me for it. (probably free but if not, at a good discount).

All good here in Lindsay, a few short bumps yesterday but that was all. Sinker, if you are ever in a jam and need a generator let me know, I work for a rent all place so I can probably get my hands on a rental one for you on short notice and at whatever my boss would charge me for it. (probably free but if not, at a good discount).

Cliff,

I will keep that in mind for sure!! TYVM for the offer!!

Just a tip, get a large boat bilge pump and a float switch, 12 volts and may save a flooded basement. You can always take a battery out of the boat or car to run it.

This I have for now.......two actually.....and a deep cycle battery for each one.......but if I'm not home when the water is flowing like it was yesterday......and the power goes out......I'm royally screwed!

Sinker