A Merry Christmas indeed

Shelley Cooper

A belated Merry Christmas to all our OFC family members…. It’s been a busy time around our home, as I’m sure it has for many. I finally have a few minutes to myself. :whistling:

I must have been a good girl this year; cause Santa was really good to me. :thumbsup_anim:

I got this Garmin 250w special edition GPS for my vehicle. No more getting lost for me. :thumbsup_anim:Garmin-Nuvi250W-G145-0164-b.jpg

And this Viper remote car starter. Yes..No more running out in the cold to start my Jimmy.. :clapping:

CarStarter.jpg

This obusforme Drivers Seat will keep my back massaged, warm and comfortable. :P

OpusFormeDriverSeat.jpg

I didn’t open any fishing gear this year, but I did get some gift certificates for BPS and CTC. :whistling: Along with a lot of other little goodies. But the best gift of all, was having a house full of family and friends to celebrate. :thumbsup_anim:

BUT Its not over for us.. as the best gift of all is still to arrive. :D

This is my daughter, with my granddaughter still cooking in the oven… :angel:

KaylinPrego.jpg

We will be leaving around 5am tomorrow morning, to Humber River Regional Hospital, in Toronto, to start the process to bring this NEW life into OUR world, and I get to help with it all :thumbsup_anim:

I can't think of a better way to finish off the Christmas season and start the New Year…

I hope everyone had a great Christmas

And

Happy New Year to you ALL…

Edited by LadyWalleye

An update Brian... Sure... :D

Here she is... Shantayah gave us a bumpy road to travel.. But she finally made her appearance at 2:57am on Dec. 28/07 weighing in at 8pds 11oz... :thumbsup_anim::clapping: so much for the doc's report of her being about 6.5pds.. :glare:

BABY010.jpg

Mom and baby were kept a very close eye on for the first 12 hrs... blood pressure issues for mom and heart rate for baby... but as of last night, BOTH are doing quite well... and on the road to a great recovery and new life...

Kaylin and Shantayah...

BABY001.jpg

Thank you to those whom have responded and kept us in their thoughts...

Best wishes to all for the New Year...

Shelley....

Now for some much needed rest... :stretcher:

Congratulations....your girls look terrific. It'll be interesting what name you end up with. I have had a Baba, a Memer (french, don't have the accents on my keyboard), I have known a Nan, a Nana, Nany, Gamma and Grandma. Pick it now for yourself or be stuck with something that you don't care for. :)