A tragic loss to my family

floatfishin

Well, today was workin out to be a good day, not to much sleep after getting off work, but seemed to be a good day.

Well, then it turned out to be the worst day of my life in a matter of 3 phone calls....

I called my mom to say hi this eve, and my brother awnsered, I found it odd he would pick up the phone [:s] I was then informed that my Mom's Best freind of 40+ yrs had past away [:^(] I knew this woderfull woman from when I was born, She was an amazing lady in all ways!!! She had 2 great son's, and a beautiful daughter, and her husband "Gaston" was a man I still look up to. Beth succomed to Alzimers (Spelling?) and made her way to a better place, Bless her wonderfull soul.

So after about 2 hrs of tears (I'm home bymyself) I finally got to speak to my mother for some reason was out at my Uncle's place in Manotick. This I also found odd, for X-mas is around the corner and family would meet for sure then...

I tried mom's cell to no avail, so I called my uncle's home # and was greeted on the other end by a police officer........

Without detail, I spoke to my mother, and learned my beautiful cousin at only the age of 19 had her life taken away from her [:^(] [:x]

Though I do not know anything of how it took place, I only 2 hrs before lost a woman I adored, but then to find out my beautiful cousin had also passed [:s]

Kelly was such a beautiful girl and had so many things going for her, she was off to college next yr(With Honours) and she was taken away from us way to soon. I as I write this still have tears on my face, I deserved to go, not her.

After loosing my Gramma just a few weeks back at the service, Kelly read a poem for Gramma, and now the family enduring this loss (Esp my lovley mom's for loosing her best friend) I hate to say it, but X-mas just aint going to be a celebration.

To Beth Hone

And

Kelly Pegg

You will always be in your families and friends heart and thoughts

I love you both and, will miss you more than I could say.

Float.

That's the worst news I have heard in a long time. Losing close family is the hardest thing to do deal with in life, but it can bring families closer together. My condolences go to you and your family, and i hope that the rest of your X-mas goes smoothly.

-Ramble