Quick note from BOQ.........G2G

DT10Sam

Hi Everyone,

Last night Laurie and I stopped in at Merland's to check in on the gang to see how everybody is doing. Due to the winds not many went out fishing and only 1 walleye was caught in 4-5 lb range. I then introduced Laurie to the "DOG" Greencoachdog that is and all she could think of is this the guy that goes fishing without his shirt on. We all said "Yep" and she kind of giggled. You see the dog was feeding wood on the fire and he was totally bundled up with insulated overalls and a hat with flaps all you could see of him was his eyes and smile. All Laurie could think of was to invite him back up for ice fishing but she said to the dog to bring more clothing.

Well I was down there this morning at 6:30 and the guys are all excited getting the boats ready, looks like it will be a good morning for everyone to get out fishing. The weather seems to want to co-operate this morning for them all. There were many pics taken and I'm sure there will be a good report when everyone returns.

Glen (dog) mentioned that he will be leaving tomorrow sometimes since the boat he is in is leaving in the morning. I then mentioned to Glen that I will be down in the morning with my boat and take him out. We want him to leave up here with hopefully some good pics of monster walleyes.

Regards,

Sam

Thanks for the update Sam, and good to hear the Dawg is keeping warm.

I just got in from my mornin hike in the woods here, and while down there I was thinking what a great day it would be for the guys on the Bay, nice & cool and no big winds for a change. Hope it stays good for them.

I was hoping I'd be musky fishing this weekend, but that didn't pan out and now it's too late for Quinte.......dang :(

Thanks Sam for the update. I'll be heading up there early Sunday morning with a couple of buddies as well. I hoping to leave Markham around 4:30am. I forgot to ask, but will they let us launch from Merlands if we don't stay there or do we have to lauch at the public launch in Picton?

By the way, do you carry Berkley Gulp Alive minnows? If you're heading to Merlands on Sunday could you bring a bucket and I'll buy a tub of Gulp Alive from you. Just let me know how much it is.

Stan

ditto.

btw, nice meeting ya Terry.

Kevin nice to finally meet you. Your one hell of a guy.. just wish we had more time to talk... I was busy either fishing or sleeping... ahhh well... we'll get together soon..

Perhaps an Ice trip?

G

For sure bro,

Ice fishing sounds great..

When did you guys leave this morning?

I saw Cliff and Carole's CRV still parked so I assumed that you were still out.

How did your day go?

kevin

(oh yeah. and of course nice meeting Sam there over at Carra Outdoors)

(I was the guy that came in with Shawn in the morning and was bugging ya about the Mann's ;))

Well it was great to meet everyone,and we all had fun !!!! too dam bad the walleyes didnt want to come out and play a little more.....and sam it was great to meet you ,and im sure i will stop in again real soon,to see you at the store !!! glad everything turned out great,and there will be reports to come for sure !!! cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: