What are you doing here today???

fishnsled

Going to Hamilton in about a hour to look at a boat to buy!! Meeting Gerritt there at 1:30 this afternoon...with a bit of luck, we'll be boat owners and no longer shore locked.

Going to Rice Lake tomorrow with my cousin to chase down some muskies or smallies.

Sucks you are working Will....hopefully you get out tomorrow as planned. If I buy this boat today, then I'll cancel the appointment for tomorrow....so you can fish longer....LOL.

There is other thing I like to do at this time of year (apart from fishing). It is almost like fishing but muuuuuuch cheaper :thumbsup_anim: . Yesterday I was in the woods and picked up couple of decent size baskets of the wild mushrooms ( before you start: they are not magic :blink: ), so today I'm making them ready for consumption (drying and pickling) and trying new recipes. Delicious :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Good luck on the boat ccmtcanada. I know when I got mine I couldn't wait to get off the shore line. Unfortunately nothing was open so all I could do is zoom around looking for spots. You've got lots of time to get in some prime fishing!

Thanks cranks! Hopefully it pans out for us...we are pretty excited. One way or another though, we will be on the water by spring.

I got pretty close....drive over to Orillia and blew $320 in Tromblys Tacklebox !

New 7'6 Heavy Shimano Compre to put my CT-700B on for trolling, some #0 and #1 snap swivels and swivels for BOQ, some Fin-S minnows for ice fishin........

And if POURED rain on the way home and the lakes are ROUGH.

I left for work when it was still dark, i could hear the swells smashing off my boathouse, so yea sturgeon lake was a little rough, or i guess i can take the tin missle over to emily and explore through threre

Edited by ecmilley

I was out duck hunting this morning, got our limits, so now I"m just hangin out.......havin a few cold ones ;)

If the wind dies down a bit tomorrow, I might go for a bucket of perch.......not looking good, but I'm off all week :thumbsup_anim:

Sinker