So there are three guys in a tower..

Muskieman

Three guys in a tower ....Mike , Larry , and Ed..

Ed falls to his death. :stretcher:

Larry tells Mike ; You should go and tell Ed's wife she's a widow..

two hours later....

Larry sees Mike coming back to the tower carrying a case of beer..Larry comes down..

Eh Mike! where'd ya get the case of beer?

Mike says; well i got to Ed's place , knocked on the door ,, Ed's wife answered the door , and I said Are you Ed's widow?

She said; I'm not a widow!!

I said ; I'll bet you a case of beer !

:canadian:

I understand your intent... and I would chuckle otherwise...

but perhaps now is not the right time for this post?

Seeing as how we have two members Fathers, which also happen to be: Grandfathers, Dads, Husbands and Uncles etc... just pass away ....

I just think now is not the right time for this post.

Or perhaps I am just being to sensitive...

Gerritt.

I found the joke funny

we have so many members, some post about their lives, others choose not to share their personal stuff..

but I don't think there is a day in the year that someone who visits this board isn't going through some hardship or emotional situation ...so if we look at it that way almost no joke could be posted ever.....

think of the poor guy trying to get off the booze and we just had all those bar jokes

or the husband store joke, someone might be going through a problem with a wife

maybe someone had a bear attack their brother the other week and here is is a joke about a baby bear attacking a leg...

ok a bit carried away, but my point is I hate all the politically correct crap........and making someone feel bad because they told a joke..................

and all the poor blonds out there, the abuse they take...........

I found the joke funny

we have so many members, some post about their lives, others choose not to share their personal stuff..

but I don't think there is a day in the year that someone who visits this board isn't going through some hardship or emotional situation ...so if we look at it that way almost no joke could be posted ever.....

think of the poor guy trying to get off the booze and we just had all those bar jokes

maybe someone had a bear attack their brother the other week and here is is a joke about a baby bear attacking a leg...

ok a bit carried away, but my point is I hate all the politically correct crap........and making someone feel bad because they told a joke..................

DITTO well said

yeah, I am not saying that there aren't some things should not be printed and I do understand that some things could hurt

but not everyone is going to know everyones story or remember everyones problems..

so it would really have to be no jokes or off the cuff comments allowed on the website or just except them for what they are "someones idea of a joke"

Good Joke,

For every person who posts about a personal problem / issue there are definitely ten who do not.

It is what it is.

And that was a funny joke.

This is a fishing website where we discuss tons of issues other than fishing.

Terry said it best.

No worries from my viewpoint Randy.

Hookset

I found the joke funny

Ditto

I found the joke funny

Well said.

No need to apologize for posting a joke. It is a joke.

When my dad died the only thing that really helped was HUMOR, a person just has to have it no matter what.Went to a Visitation yesterday and there were just a many smiles as tears-it helps the healing process.

vance

I'm gonna agree with the majority on this one myself, and I also see nothing wrong with what Randy posted, and Terry said it perfectly.

I've also had more than my share of heartache the last couple years, but it doesn't mean humour has to be cancelled because of it. With over 2000 members registered on this board now, it'd be impossible to keep track of all the sad news.

Whenever one of us has tragedy in our families, the members of this board are always more than willing to try and share our sorrows and express condolances to each other when it counts the most.

........Just my dimes worth anyways.

Guest gbfisher

:lol:

we all gotta go sometime!!! At least, "WE" are here and anyone who isnt would WANT us all to have a good laugh...... IM SURE!!!!!!!

:thumbsup_anim:

Edited by gbfisher

I did not mean to stir the pot here... for that I am sorry.

I did say I found it funny... But Joe losing his dad really got to me... I consider Joe and I good friends. I would be at the funeral tomorrow if I did not have a Baptism for my Nephew.

G.