My Dad died yesterday

Headhunter

Joe, accept my sincere condolence on the death of your father. We were talking about a tractor accident in the London Free press yesterday at the poll where I'm working, and I guess and am sorry it was your fathers. Most of the people working with me are farmers and were commenting on how quickly these accidents occur and how tragic they can be.

Thanks to all for your kind words and best wishes. This has really hit our family hard and I suspect that it's going to really come to a head on Saturday at the memorial service. I'm amazed a the number of people who's lives were touch by my Dad. It's quite overwhelming actually.

Gary, yes the accident that has been in the papers and TV, here in Southern Ontarion was indeed my Dad. It was a freak thing and it happened so quickly, thank goodness, but it's still very difficult to accept right now.

To those who sent me PM's, your kindness is overwhelming.

HH

So sorry Joe. Heard about this while I was in Montreal but didn't have internet access.

I'm sure he was a great man and role model, and suspect that's where you got your great view on life from.

Do what you need to do, sit back and reflect, with loved ones by your side, and we'll see you at BOQ.

Don't really know what to say,other than I feel for you. It's terrible when these things happen. Just surround yourself with people who love you and loved him and remember the happy times that you had with him. Count your blessings and be thankful for all the time you were lucky to have shared with him.

Just wanted to drop this note and say thank you to all for your support to me and my family during this difficult time. I've shown many members of my family this thread and I must say that we are all over-whelmed by your kindness and show of support. It's to say the least a very confusing, challenging and emotional time for us, but we have gathered strength through your support and the support of others.

Love the ones your with, give'm a hugg when they don't know why and cherish your time together... life has a nasty way of mess'n with your plans.

HH