Why did that thread get deleted?

jedimaster

I don't know if you've read the rules in the menu at the top of the page but here's an excerpt:

"Deleted or locked posts. If you disagree with a moderators decision to lock or delete a post, send them a Personal Message. DO NOT make a post complaining about it. We have opened the forums to children so we expect you to show them how adults should behave."

"Deleted or locked posts. If you disagree with Roys decision to lock or delete a post, send him a Personal Message. DO NOT make a post complaining about it. We have opened the forums to children so we expect you to show them how adults should behave."

Thought it needed a bit of editing. JUST KIDDING.YOU DO A GREAT JOB BUD.LOL

,Think back.LOL CC

I don't know if you've read the rules in the menu at the top of the page but here's an excerpt:

"Deleted or locked posts. If you disagree with a moderators decision to lock or delete a post, send them a Personal Message. DO NOT make a post complaining about it. We have opened the forums to children so we expect you to show them how adults should behave."

You did what should be done, and for this I :worthy::worthy::worthy:

VERY VERY SORRY.... I've scrolled through the posts and I think and I think I know wich one is missing... maybe I "poked the hornets nest"

I think I kinda got the ball rollin' on this one.

My apologies.

Wasn't you!!! There was a post from this afternoon that got a lot of ppls heads shaking. No need for an apology Randy.

When I first read the post that got the snow ball rolling I was flabergasted. I thought at first it was a joke. Its good to see that so many were offended so quickly by it and I don't hold anything against anyone for pulling the the thread, but I would have think an edit and lock would have been appropriate as well. Overall it really serves to show how many fishermen on this board have great attitudes. :thumbsup_anim:

Editting isn't always the best or sometimes easiest option. Often, someone says something stupid, then there are replies with quotes and replies tot hat and it just becomes too much so deletion is the best situation. It is still possible for one of us to clean it up and replace it All deleted threads go to a hidden folder that admins have access to.