Fall colours are in full bloom North of North Bay

irishfield

Had a wonderful view of the changing colours this afternoon.... while skirting home under the low cloud layer....unfortunately no pictures of this fall spectacular to share with you from the air, as my camera seems to be "geocaching" at the bottom of Grey Owl Lake, just North of the North-West Arm of Lake Temagami. Dropped in there on Monday for some pike fishing and thankfully I'd just changed my memory card over from the last months worth of pictures to a new blank memory card. If you have time next season maybe you can drop in there and find it for me....oh...and maybe my leatherman knife from Spawning Lake as well...Thanks!

Hope to get a post or two together before heading for Montreal on Sunday AM. Can't believe the summer is over and how fast it went by....but I know there's no sympathy for me here... LOL

Leah's off to Henry's Camera tomorrow..... for my third Canon digital of the season!

This is the way this season went....

Wayne good to have you back and I know how you feel about cameras.My third camera in 9 yrs.2 analog cameras the last was a Canon digital yup bottom of the lake just like you lol.Look on the bright side they are getting cheaper .Just bought me a pellican waterproof camera case.Now I must avoid flipping 12 ft tinnys.Can't wait to see the mostly Leah pics with all the fish oh and maybe some pics from you Wayne :whistling:

Hope to see ya next week .Mike

Good to see you back Wayne and hopefully you had a great summer.

I'm heading to the trailer @ 7:00 this morning and probably won't be back till next week, so I'll wish you the best of luck now on your up-coming fish'n trip and I truly hope you have a fabulous time & catch the fish of a lifetime !!

I'll be looking forward to your report on your return.

Go gettem bud !!

Hey Wayne,Good to hear that your summer turned out well,maybe Leah could do the 'String thing'through your sleeves,leatherman on one side and the cam on the other end.....lol......TC and tight lines.....Chuck........

Now thats funny.

And dont forget to have ger write your name on your undies,LOL

Have fun out ta der way Wayne