Hey Everybody,

tjsa

Gonna do the Canadian Copper thing here.

I THINK I AM BACK, AND CAN CONTRIBUTE TO OFC.

LIFE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTE HELL FOR ME FOR THE LAST ALMOST 3 MONTHS, ALL WORK RELATED.

DECISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE, AND WE ARE RUNNING WITH IT. NO LOOKING BACK NOW(kinda like dam the torpedoes, full speed ahead).

I absolutely cannot explain everything, suffice it to say, I AM FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW(not my decision, not my worry anymore).

I will slowly get to the people who have PM'd me, and e-mailed me, and answer as much as is possible.

THIS IS CHAT NIGHT.....................RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Tom. I was just beginning to wonder if you've been anywhere near the shooting range up in Sturgeon Falls lately.

Rumour has it there's an orange predator that's been trained to shoot first and ask questions later :lol:

Joey

Thanks guys, noticed recently(yesterday, lol) that you e-mailed, or pm'd me on "another site" Mike, lol.

Have just not had the time, or the energy, whatever, to even look.

Life has been heck lately.

I sure don't wanna go through this stuff again. Its kinda like watching those movies and tv shows about vietnam, where they say "it don't mean nuttin", but it meant a lot to me after 30 yrs., and decisions were finally made, and directions were formulated.

Now, its out of my hands specifically( I know, kinda cryptic response) but I cannot explain it any other way.

Rehabs a b itch eh?? lol (insert rumour here) nie to see ya back!

LOL, I actually threatened them with going to the EAP(employee assistant program) 3 weeks ago, it was so insane dealing with the direction they were taking our service, or not taking our service.

Ahhh well, time will tell.

Its just nice to be able to type in here again, I have kinda kept up on stuff, reading the board, .............but was just not in any kind of mood to log in and respond, I was in that bad of a mood.

I should be around here a bit more Mike, my work schedule is supposedly now mon-thurs 12-8pm.

I will absolutely LOVE that.

It is only for fall and winter terms.

Get to sleep in, or get up and fish or whatever, hunt partridge.

I don't do much in the evenings after 8 pm anyways, since it is PITCH BLACK out at that time in the fall and winter, so whats not to love about it.

And my Mom is being moved into a proper home tomorrow, instead of a long term care facility. WE, AND SHE, lucked out. I gotta get her a personal wheelchair tomorrow, take care of the bills at the former facility, settle the difference, register her in the new facility(more room, better personal care) AND ITS ABOUT 5 KM'S CLOSER TO ME than before, makes a huge difference in rush hour traffic.

But, since I am now going to be working 12-8pm, I have all the time in the world to visit her in the mornings, visitation at the other facility was limited by their worktime, and mine.

BTW, Mike, .........................what was it "exactly" you were talking about me with Roy??????????? Hmmmmm?????????

I actually do have some fish pics Mike, less than I would like but they are there. Will take me a couple of weeks to get around to posting everything, at least, but I only got out 4 times since opener of walleye.

and that sucks. but it is what it is, and will post what I can when I get the chance to.

Welcome back Tom. It was obvious that you were taking some kind if hiatus, so I thought I'd just wait it out. The funny thing is that just today, my mind was wondering at work and it donned on me that you were still not back, so I became a little concerned. Nice to be able to put that behind me now..

Correct me if I am wrong....but are the guy that Aplumma & Daplumma were setting up for some pretty wild times at Lakair? If you are...I was so worried that they did something horrible to you, cuz we just never heard about it....and you just disappeared. Welcome back :)

It wasn't Art or Joe, it was Glen(Greencoachdog) that was supposedly setting me up...............for..........."FUZZY HANDCUFFS"???????????

ok, WHAT THE FRILL ARE THOSE???????????

Never got the chance to find out(and that is probably a GOOD THING)

Yeah, I had issues before Lakair, car was one of"em, kinda still is, but WORK has been a more interesting(read volatile), what the heck are you thinking???????????(my bosses) kinda stuff.

OK, now the VP is backing the plan, awright, as long as they(my immediate handlers, bosses, team leads) back ME up, behind the VP's direction, NO PROBLEMO!!!!!!!

ok, still some problems, but I gots an out.

Its going to be an interesting 3 weeks to the start of classes at Lakehead University, thats for sure, and we are almost into the first full week.

Damn, my head hurts now, gotta go to bed, lol.

Correct me if I am wrong....but are the guy that Aplumma & Daplumma were setting up for some pretty wild times at Lakair? If you are...I was so worried that they did something horrible to you, cuz we just never heard about it....and you just disappeared. Welcome back :)

L M A O !!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I think he got skeered! ;)