Beer Vending Machine~! (nf)

Benthook

Just wanted to get your guy's take on if you think there's a market for this or not. I have been in the vending business for the past 10 years and have my own established business myself. I was thinking of putting together a couple beer vendor's and see if there's a market for it at all. I mean I know they would be a conversation piece at the very least...and there kind of nice if you have a party or you just have buddies stop by far too often for hand outs ;) ..lol..and they can simply slip a toonie in or what ever cost maybe for a can of beer and not have to either finish a whole 6 pack and drive home or simply drink one or two and not have to leave 4 behind...ahhhh whatta convenience no? .....what do you think a fair market value would be for sucha piece of equipment or wether it would fly at all? thanks~! cheers~! ;)

Speakin of Moosehead .....a funny vid for ya ;) ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=_d6E1PAO-08

This is Heineken machine is a sad example i think but none the less a very cool thing to have in your garage or out by your cabana poolside or even better at the good ol' cottage...i'm thinking more of a nice moosehead logo...dark green painted machine with all the fancy logo's to go with~! ;)

heinekenvendor.jpg

Edited by Benthook

If you put them in the high schools I'm sure sales would be phenomenal. :D

If you put them in bars, there would be push back from wait staff/bartenders cause of tips I'd think...plus the legal issue about not serving anyone who is too intoxicated.

They would however be cool for a cottage or home....not sure if I'd get one, but it's an interesting idea.

Edited by ccmtcanada

Many pools and garages in the area here already have pop machines that are dispensing beer. Heck I use to sit in a hot tub in Rexdale in the 70's and we had an old machine right beside it in Ron's back yard. Don't know how we didn't get electrocuted.

I'm not sure how high volume would be...but to the right market it will sell. I see the garage "bar" and the fancy car collection "garage" groups being your first target.

I've come across a few very cheap pop machines in the triad that I was looking at doing this myself. I've seen some used ones for $1-200 that would be meat to put in the garage.

Wife over ruled and made me buy a regular fridge for the garage.

Home Depot has a free unit that looks like a small vending machine here in the states. They were getting dusty and were on sale last time I walked by them. We had a Beer machine when I was in the Navy at the barricks but you had to be 18 to join the Navy and drinking age was also 18 so they got away with it because of no minors in the area.

Art

I remember the coolers with the chilled water in them. Use to buy those little bottles of pop.LOL

What ever keeps them cold, is fine by me. :thumbsup_anim:

I remember those, nothing like an ice cold bottle of Coke on a hot day, digging into the water & ice to find one was part of the cooling off..

:thumbsup_anim:

Mike