Need A Bigger Boat...(nf)

b2kptbo

I just recently purchased a kayak and am waiting to collect it at the end of the month. In the mean time I've been reading everything I can about fishing from them. I had been getting really excited about it, and since the family and I are going to Florida for the month of July next year I thought that I'd take it with me and go a couple miles out into the Atlantic to catch a few fish. :Gonefishing:

Then I saw THAT picture and now I'm not so sure!!! :o

Really, how unlucky would I have to be for that to happen to me..... :o lol

I just recently purchased a kayak and am waiting to collect it at the end of the month. In the mean time I've been reading everything I can about fishing from them. I had been getting really excited about it, and since the family and I are going to Florida for the month of July next year I thought that I'd take it with me and go a couple miles out into the Atlantic to catch a few fish. :Gonefishing:

Then I saw THAT picture and now I'm not so sure!!! :o

Really, how unlucky would I have to be for that to happen to me..... :o lol

The bottom of your kayak doesn't look like bait to a fish does it?? :o:blink:

The bottom of your kayak doesn't look like bait to a fish does it?? :o:blink:

Well the thing is I think it sorta does. I bought one from hobie and it has these pedals that you use as well as paddling. The pedals are connected to a set of fins that push you through the water!!! Oh well, if Im not heard from after July then I looked a bit to tasty for the sharks!! :lol:

Paddle boards, sail/surf boards and I presume Kayaks look like seals to them big toothy critters from below...

Govern yourself accordingly ! You may want to tow a "trailer bait". Maybe offer to take someone behind you on a floater board or make up an artificial bait with a 6' styrofoam floater board and a couple fake flippers hangin off the sides! LOL