OFNC Summer Swill!

tonyb

I'd love to make it, but work has been crazy lately and I

don't know if I'll be able to swing it.

It would be nice to see some familiar faces and a few

new ones too. I need a couple of hours of chilling time.

Actually, I need a couple of weeks.

Fishing talk, suds, grub and good people. :thumbsup_anim:

Heck, can life get any better ?

:Gonefishing:

It's ok aniceguy, more beer n wings for us! :P

I think we'll do another one in September and we can hit the pier for Kings after the swill!

Tony

Bly and I cant make this one...weekday evening are hard for us...I dont even get home from work until 6 to 630pm (Whitby)...then to turn around and head back through that Toronto mess makes it difficult. That, and we dont have a babysitter.

The September one sounds like a plan though! Beer, wings and fishing? How can one pass that up?

'We don't have a babysitter'. Any parent with kids older than a certain age has scoured the neighbourhood, local groups like churches or community centers, and found someone that they trust after a little while. Break em in slowly to see if they work out.

If you folks can make it to Kipling Station, I'll do the rest of the driving. Hope you and Bly can make this one.

'We don't have a babysitter'. Any parent with kids older than a certain age has scoured the neighbourhood, local groups like churches or community centers, and found someone that they trust after a little while. Break em in slowly to see if they work out.

If you folks can make it to Kipling Station, I'll do the rest of the driving. Hope you and Bly can make this one.

douG...we have a babysitter...our 15 year old daughter...problem is she wont be able to sit that night...we will make a few calls around. It's hard getting people on a Tuesday though...

We'll do our best.

Guest Johnny Bass

Dang! I will be camping that week. We should definately have one every month but change up locations. So we can have different guys attending. And maybe have a lure swap. I have tons that just sit and rot in the tackle box.

In rememberance of the Near North Angling and Swlling Clan!

Maybe someone will be there that can give an interesting history lesson on the beginning of the swill. I think I didn't have kids then and also didn't live 90 minutes from Bronte...DANG Most of the Swillers are gone now, off the board anyways. Gerritt will remember, we actually had a web-site and "secret hand shake". I beleive that was how Raf (BoostnAWD) became a member of the OFC.

It was a long, long time ago. But I can still remember, the day....the muuuussssiiiicccc died.

have a great time everyone.

In rememberance of the Near North Angling and Swlling Clan!

Maybe someone will be there that can give an interesting history lesson on the beginning of the swill. I think I didn't have kids then and also didn't live 90 minutes from Bronte...DANG Most of the Swillers are gone now, off the board anyways. Gerritt will remember, we actually had a web-site and "secret hand shake". I beleive that was how Raf (BoostnAWD) became a member of the OFC.

It was a long, long time ago. But I can still remember, the day....the muuuussssiiiicccc died.

have a great time everyone.

I was a member of the Near "North Angling and Swlling Clan"....

I went to one of the first swills and sat by myself outside (in the smoking area) waiting for everyone to show up... :wacko:

After 3 beers I left, only to find out everyone was inside drinking... (in my defence I thought there was a few smokers in the group and I would see them as they came outside for a smoke, didn`t happen :oops: ...)

Should have maybe gone for a tour inside???

Just not thinking that night... :huh:

I`ll try to make it to this one.... I`ll wear my OFC hat... LOL

Doug