Off Topic; Make a Choice

Bcee

Teenage Head!LOL As I have a real personal problem with "speech impediment rock" I simply can't get past Neil's tone deafness! He's a great song writer, but his voice and pitch leave just too much to be desired!

Turning into a Finger Eleven fan as I was just given their new album and it is really quite good!

HH

As I have a real personal problem with "speech impediment rock" I simply can't get past Neil's tone deafness! He's a great song writer, but his voice and pitch leave just too much to be desired!

Turning into a Finger Eleven fan as I was just given their new album and it is really quite good!

HH

Agree HH, although I must admit to listening to a lot of Neil's stuff...

Actually I know Finger Eleven quite well. My daughter is really good friends with the band. For an old guy I quite like their music..

John

Rush.........geddies voice is the lesser of the two evils LOL. they both have many similarities though.......there voices are both terrible, yet somehow they have countless hits........there arrangements and sounds are both unique, they both have a face only a mother could love, and their both the cheapest dressed millionaires Ive ever seen hehe.

Seriously though, there are some Rush songs that I just LOVE , small percentage, but the ones i do like i REALLY like!! I cant say that about Neil. Crank the guitar solo from La Villa Strangiato (Rush) on a quality stereo system and if you dont get goosebumps.......check your pulse. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Blaque