4 nights on Lady E

Freshtrax

Is that the boat Dad finally bought Andrew? Nice rig.

yea he had to look long and hard to get a deal. Perfect size for him fishes 3 comfortably at 16 ft it's super light for him to tow and the 60 will do 32 mph. Although it was a little overladed on way in with beer minnows Ice and 100l of fuel in jereycans Edited by Freshtrax

Lady Evelyn is a beauty. Last time I was there the walleye were on fire, small and big.

Looks like you had some good times with dad, walleyes are just a bonus right :).

I'm guessing you were in the western area of the lake, right?

Lady Evelyn is a beauty. Last time I was there the walleye were on fire, small and big.

Looks like you had some good times with dad, walleyes are just a bonus right :).

I'm guessing you were in the western area of the lake, right?

Yep we camped in the West end nicer scenery and a little quieter.

Great report and photos. we are headed to Lady E. this weekend July 1. Staying @ Red Pine Wilderness Lodge--housekeeping. Is that near your spot? I hope we have a luck(skill?) like you'all had. Getting psyched! Any body stay there willing to share thoughts/suggestions? Is worm and jig good enough and what is likely depth to explore?

Glad you had fun and found sun. It's been far and few between with it's rare showings the past month. Bugs are a plenty and tent caterpillars so bad you'd think you're in a Hitchcock movie!

Great outing with Dad Andrew, nice report to come home to and find to read!

Edited by irishfield