Face protection

Fisherman

Can't eat or drink with them on? I found out what bugs really were like last May in the PAB region, I never have seen anything like them in 62 years. Wow. My 35 year old mesh bug hat worked very well not too cool looking. 10 guys sitting at a table eating with bug nets on is a strange sight. I also find it hard to understand what someone is trying to say when they have a buff on. Like "Watch out for the rocks!!"

Can't eat or drink with them on? I found out what bugs really were like last May in the PAB region, I never have seen anything like them in 62 years. Wow. My 35 year old mesh bug hat worked very well not too cool looking. 10 guys sitting at a table eating with bug nets on is a strange sight. I also find it hard to understand what someone is trying to say when they have a buff on. Like "Watch out for the rocks!!"

May is just the beginning, first weekend in June is when its really fun. You literally cannot breath at sunset without something covering your nose or mouth. if you breath, you eat or snort bugs lol...and trust me I wish i was exaggerating...sadly I am not.

People who live in the middle east?

Long woolen underwear is prerequisite safety clothing 12 months a year working around he Blast Furnaces to stay cool.

Guys I showed my Cosmetologist wife the muffs online. They are only PF40 which I thought was fine, she said minimum is PF60. So lather up under them as well. When we were beach bums we slathered on Baby Oil and Coconut butter to cook our skin. Many of my pals who hung out in the 70's and 80's now have skin cancer. A very high percentage of Pro golfers from that era as well have skin cancer. No one protected themselves, not even hats. I have brown spots on my temples, back of my neck and cheeks that have come out the size of quarters in the last few years. Not good. Cover up while you still can.

Edited by Old Ironmaker