Shore fishing Antigua Video report

limeyangler

Hi all,

Got back from our annual vacation in Antigua. Had a blast as usual and got out a few times early am for some shore fishing. 1st morning out was busy but the fishes mostly got the better of me that day. Had a big barracuda munch a whole yellowtail snapper in one go, the bugged got my supper!!!! Anyway, here is the first of a few videos I have to make , feel free to ask questions?,

Hi all,

Got back from our annual vacation in Antigua. Had a blast as usual and got out a few times early am for some shore fishing. 1st morning out was busy but the fishes mostly got the better of me that day. Had a big barracuda munch a whole yellowtail snapper in one go, the bugged got my supper!!!! Anyway, here is the first of a few videos I have to make , feel free to ask questions,

Looks like you found a good spot in Jamaica with decent fish. Enjoyed watching you fish. You were hoping to bring in a large Cuda without a leader? :)

Edited by scuro2

Looks like you found a good spot in Jamaica with decent fish. Enjoyed watching you fish. You were hoping to bring in a large Cuda without a leader? :)

Actually its Antigua, not Jamaica. Lol...no was not expecting to get one without a leader, but forgot the wire at the house that morning....DOH!

Simon, I always look forward to this report! It looks like a blast!

i can see it now, the family is frolicking on the beach and if they needed to findme, well, they would know where i would be! I could spend an entire week fishing that spot!

Thanks so much for the report!

HH