2019-2020 Hockey Thread

33 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

You might just be right...but...how is the cold spring affecting the Suckators golf game?? Fore!!!! LOL 

They don't hang around that armpit of a town, they're all down in the southern US, Cuban cigars, fine wine, they're lovin' it, it's right where they want to be

Image result for ottawa senator golfing

1 minute ago, chris.brock said:

They don't hang around that armpit of a town, they're all down in the southern US, Cuban cigars, fine wine, they're lovin' it, it's right where they want to be

Image result for ottawa senator golfing

A couple things wrong with your statement. 

1) They don't hang around in the US, they much prefer western Canada and Europe. ......like all the laff players do as well.

2) Cuban cigars are not available in the US,  so smoking them there is illegal. 

3) Ottawa is a nice clean city that the NCC and federal government keep spectacularly immaculate for foreign visitors and dignitaries. 

4)  Toronto is a smoke filled,  crack head gang murder capital of Canada

5) Niagara wines are considered some the best in the world, no need to go elsewhere. 

No wonder you think the laffs are a good team lol

Hahahaha

4 minutes ago, muskymatt said:

A couple things wrong with your statement. 

1) They don't hang around in the US, they much prefer western Canada and Europe. ......like all the laff players do as well.

2) Cuban cigars are not available in the US,  so smoking them there is illegal. 

3) Ottawa is a nice clean city that the NCC and federal government keep spectacularly immaculate for foreign visitors and dignitaries. 

4)  Toronto is a smoke filled,  crack head gang murder capital of Canada

5) Niagara wines are considered some the best in the world, no need to go elsewhere. 

No wonder you think the laffs are a good team lol

Hahahaha

You're the Donald Trump of Canada...spew out Bull with enough conviction and hope someone will believe you!! HAHAHA 

#makethesuckatorsgreatlol

5 minutes ago, chris.brock said:

Obama lifted the sanctions on the big Cohibas the Sens like to suck on, lol

Trump revered them

Not sure how this went from laffs sucking to political content but I like the laffs part better.

Politics suck

6 hours ago, bow slayer said:

if the leafs answer to kadri being gone is putting in martin on one of the top 2 lines this series will be short,martin should have a seat in the press box,he will end up costing the leafs with stupid penalties and has zero skill to play anywhere but the 4th line.

no, Johnsson is in, no need to get all worked up

I like Johnsson, speed kills and the kid looks hungry

6 minutes ago, glen said:

I’m surprised the leafs are that weak.   Lucked if they get one goal a game.   They sure suck on defence.  

what game are you watching? Leafs dominated the 1st, bruins had pucks bouncing off Zietsev's azz hole and into the net

17 minutes ago, grimsbylander said:

LMAO the bright side is, idiots can safely get their one post per year on this thread. :clapping:

Timing is everything ;) That's the "bright" side  

As for idiots..........I don't think I'll go there. 

Edited by Pikeslayer

5 minutes ago, chris.brock said:

what game are you watching? Leafs dominated the 1st, bruins had pucks bouncing off Zietsev's azz hole and into the net

I agree. I just can't believe how many times I've seen an odd bounce or deflection squirt out to a surprised Bruin. I guess you make your own chances but wow, the Leaf shots are hitting everything but net...strange. It also appears the refs are expecting the Leafs to be pissed and are calling the game that way. No call on the JVR with no puck hit? No elbow call on the Marner hit? No Marchand hook behind the net on Dermott?? Seems more than a little one-sided to me. Maybe just me :dunno: