I am now in the 50 inch club

Handlebarz

Thanks to another Black and Orange Cupcake Special I have made it into the 50" club.Thanks Jef

Heres how she went down today I was out on LSC as usual I had been fishing a couple spots and moved again to see if I could locate something swimming in the shallow sandy bottom so I put on the good o'l CC special and left the rod high so that it was running 1' under the surface heck the sinker was out of the water most of the time so I took my slow drive through the 2 FOW area zigzaging trying to see any spawners non were found so I headed still at the same speed for a weed bed I was no more then 100' into the weeds when this beauty slammed my line it was cood I watched the strike at the end of the rod and had it out of the downeaster before she had time to take drag the fight lasted a few min then into the net she went.

I must say that I am glad I bought the big finn saver this year it worked great I let her sit in there for 30 sec as I got the camera ready (down east holders work great for nets also on my small boat anyway) I set the camera up hit the button for the timer and whisked her out just intime for a nice shot I actually got me and the fish this time.

I am also glad that I bought the cradle this is the cats meiow for releasing a fish I took a measuer in the cradle and sat with her for 15 min or so until she wanted to go then off she went nice and strong.

Myfirst50incer.jpg