RIP Prince

TMZ has confirmed it but all the authorities will say is someone at that address in Minneapolis has died but won't confirm it is the performer previously known as Prince. That was what they were reporting an hour ago. A strange guy with amazing talent, 57 years old I think they said and looks like 30 something. Let's hope TMZ is wrong, they hardly ever are though.

The former WWF female wrestler known as Chyna from Ontario, St. Kitts area I thinkshe said, was found dead in California yesterday of a suspected drug O.D. She worked out years ago at Champions in Hamilton when I was there and she was a beast, 225 bench for reps, leg pressed 5 plates. Roids oozing from her. Sad.

As I get older and hear all these people we either watched ,or liked. I am 55,just recently I just started thinking ,how lucky I am so far. Every day I wake up,is a good day.

You got that Davey. We get luckier every birthday. I am blessed enough that 24 of us which is the brothers. sis in laws, ex sis in laws grand kids and great grand kids will be celebrating my Dad's 89th birthday, Mom will be 85 next month. The guy takes 1 aspirin a day and maybe a Tylenol 3 if he walked in the mall too much and is sore. He walks for an hour every other day at Jackson Square a block from their retirement residence. We are blessed. For his 80th birthday I bought him a new Gel seat for his mountain bike!!!!! I can't ride a bike at 61.

Rest in peace the entertainer formerly known as Prince.

You got that Davey. We get luckier every birthday. I am blessed enough that 24 of us which is the brothers. sis in laws, ex sis in laws grand kids and great grand kids will be celebrating my Dad's 89th birthday, Mom will be 85 next month. The guy takes 1 aspirin a day and maybe a Tylenol 3 if he walked in the mall too much and is sore. He walks for an hour every other day at Jackson Square a block from their retirement residence. We are blessed. For his 80th birthday I bought him a new Gel seat for his mountain bike!!!!!

That's the secret for longevity---choose your ancestors well!! :clapping:

Rest in peace the entertainer formerly known as Prince.

He's been going again by just Prince for some time now. Sad day. Grew up with him on every stereo while in college, but never really appreciated the talent until Super Bowl performance. Queue it up...and enjoy it to reflect and remember how fleeting life can be. Embrace every moment.

The "Purple Rain" album was the one that made me say "whaaaat?!!" with songs like Darling Nikki. Not only could he push boundaries in the words used but he really pushed it in how things sounded. He sang vocals in any note that a man and or woman strive to hit but he let loose on a guitar like Jimmy H would. He was "ALL IN" with what he did every time. Did I like all his stuff, nope, not a lot of it, but he was a GREAT musical being and VERY talented with HIS ART form.

Not that it means much, but I met him in duluth MN and he waa a really nice guy. All 4 ft of him.

I back what geoff said, super talented but I wasnt down with alot of his music, and some I loved.

I love how lowkey and humble he was

RIP

(Oh plus he kicked kim kardashian off the stage at a concert, legend status just for that)

Not that it means much, but I met him in duluth MN and he waa a really nice guy. All 4 ft of him.

I back what geoff said, super talented but I wasnt down with alot of his music, and some I loved.

I love how lowkey and humble he was

RIP

(Oh plus he kicked kim kardashian off the stage at a concert, legend status just for that)

If someone requires a quick reference to the video lol:

Edited by FrankTheRabbit