D you think the raptors are toast?

Rizzo

once again proving, unless you have bron bron, or steph, you aint winning jack!

It will be a very interesting offseason. I personally think that they are going to blow the team up. They accomplished what they can with this squad and achieved their realistic goal. I dont see them throwing a pile of money at derozan and lowry especially after their performances in the playoffs thus far have been so hit and miss.

Anyone know why theOKC vs GSW had such a long break between Game 2 & 3? Raps and Cavs seem to be on that every other day. If I remember correctly, GSW & OKC played Wed and their game 3 is on Sunday. Sounds fishy to me.

Yep, cleveland needs a rest before the finals

Biyombo gets fouled, no call, things go south from there.

If the Raps win, it will be so much sweeter and will boost their confidence by leaps and bounds. Literally, Raps are playing handicapped. So sad. Biyombo is having a huge game! #WeTheOther

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

If the Raps win, it will be so much sweeter and will boost their confidence by leaps and bounds. Literally, Raps are playing handicapped. So sad. Biyombo is having a huge game! #WeTheOther

Biyombo is beast! Gonna be a huge fan fav for sure!!! Love his passion

What a game! Even if the Raps lose this series, tonight's game shows how well they can play.

Hope they can tie it up on Monday.

Insane how bad the refs r still. This is a 1 seed vs 2 seed, but the refs treat them like an 8 seed team. So frustrating.

Biyombo was just incredible in tonight's game. DeRozan played awesome too!

The Thomson elbow to James face was the highlight. Haha. And the fact they tried to pin it on Carrol and giving the tech to Joseph...

Wow talk about brutal officiating!

I swear the money changers at NBA central have sent the word down to the refs that they want an all American final, hell, they got the whole NHL playoff series stateside , gimme a break :wallbash:

I swear the money changers at NBA central have sent the word down to the refs that they want an all American final, hell, they got the whole NHL playoff series stateside , gimme a break :wallbash:

Honestly, ive seen bad calls, games in most sports that seemed ref lopsided etc.

But is this the most obvious officiating bias ever? Id say no but its pretty darn close

Unlike the NHL, but similarly like MLB there is no money for a Canadian team to make it out of the first round. Sure ratings for the raptors would be huge in Canada if they made it to the finals, but the NBA would much prefer to have an American finals so there will one interest on a national level (especially if it is at least one of the major city teams.

Having watched parts of most games, it seems that the following fits the bill ...

Was the foul against Toronto? Yes. Was it really a foul? I mean really, it was more embellishment by Toronto than anything, so do not call it.

Was the foul against Toronto's opposition? Yes. Call it. The great game of basketball has no room for this nonsense.

No matter how much the NBA/Refs/Cavs conspire, you can't stop the Raps Express! Rooting for them big time. Biyombo having another exclamation statement first half.

ZERO free throws in the first quarter. Can't even deny the possibility of collusion...ZERO! Smh...

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

The Raps could have folded after the blowouts in Cleveland, but this group is showing their true grit. Wish Biyombo got a couple of shots...he had a few wide open chances, but he's still having a great series.

This win shows it just wasn't a fluke and when everyone thought the Raps were done, they come back and take two at home!

Still, was scary how the Cavs 3-pointers were coming in bunches near the end. Wow!

But I'm glad the Raps didn't try and match 3 pointers when they weren't shooting that well from beyond the arc. But ya, driving the bucket was such a thing to watch.

Defence was outstanding when it really mattered. Really impressive and playing against the Cavs&Refs.

And Raps fans are hands down way better than Cavs lol. Cavs fans were leaving the arena with still 5 mins left in the 4th quarter. Raps fans were in it from beginning till the end. Wow!

Edited by FrankTheRabbit