D you think the raptors are toast?

Rizzo

Before the game I would've said raps in 6...and I sure hope this still happens. But after seeing this result I wonder if this really is game 1, or is it a continuation of the past (nets, wizards). For the mostpart this is still very much the same team that suffered those defeats at the hands of lower seeds. They needed this game to break that stigma, so in my opinion, its not just "one game". This game had far more meaning than that.

I'd think it's just the first game jitters of Derozan and Lowry. Like the announcer said, it was very uncharacteristic from the pair to shoot 8/32 combined lol. Even I find that shocking. If they went 16/32, it would have been a different outcome. And JV going huge on the boards, that's definitely not something from last year's team.

So many times the Raps were out rebounded, but this is different and we will most definitely see it.

Hopefully, Raps in 5, but probably will go the distance to 7 games. It was a close one and it really could have gone either way. George was just on a whole different level. If he was playing NBA Jam, the net would def been on fire. I'm sure we will see that with Derozan and Lowry.

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

Winners don't forget how to win. This team will be fine. I'll start to panic if they loose the next two games. It ain't gonna happen. Lots can happen in 7 games. This team is too good to get knocked out by the Pacers.

muddler

Raptors are a Canadian basketball team. You know, basketball-the game invented by a Canadian by the name of James Naismith, in 1891. Old Ironmaker, I thought perhaps u graduated from the same class as him. :)

Oh now THAT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!

JV has been a monster so far! I sure hope Demar finds his groove in this series. JV to the Pacers is how Paul George is to the Raps. Just two unstoppable players. The bounce back game sure was good, but we all knew they were better than what the score was showing from Game 1. It's fun watching a team that's enthusiastic and passionate of playing. Even though Casey pulled Demar out in the 4th, he had none of that All-Star attitude and was still engaged with the game.