D you think the raptors are toast?

Rizzo

Some "journalists" would do anything to sell a story. I read the non-story and had zero references to what the players were actually doing. Were they gambling or just passing through on their way to their hotel? The least he could have done is find out first before printing a story to cast them in a bad spotlight. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey stopped taking questions from him down the road.

Way to support the home team...what a loser.

In the meantime, it's nice to see DT busy. To watch the Raps or watch the Jays??? :)

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

should be a good one tonight, 50 50 in my opinion. If they win tonight tho, they still stand precisely zero percent chance of winning in game 7. Nonetheless, been a shaky but good run. Underachieved the first two series but gave the Cavs a bit of a scare in this round

So many things to be proud of our Raps and the fans at the ACC certainly acknowledged the team with 2:30 left in the game, despite being down 21 pts. Even Lebron seemed to take notice of the cheering crowd after the end of the game. Perhaps for him to cement his greatness, he should play for us :) Would be nice though.

Chin up for the Raps, they faced through so much adversity and taking two games from them says a lot. They'll be hungry again next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Not saying the Raptors should have beat the Cavs with their inconsistent play, but it's again looking like the Warriors vs the Cavs and Refs much like our series gave the impression of the Raptors vs the Cavs and Refs. Don't know if LeBron will get MVP but should definitely get an Academy Award for acting, watching his play he's lost a lot of my respect, flop artist.

Edit: don't they have a technical foul for embellishment ?

Edited by dave524

Wouldn't be surprised if the NBA brass are just trying to milk it, since Raps vs Cavs pulled down their ratings. lol Especially, with so many days in between games. Earlier in the playoffs, it was every other day and now the finals are like every 3 days. lol

Game 7 ratings will be through the roof, but that many days in between kinda makes it anti-climatic.

I'm unsure who I'd want to win. Warriors with their season leading wins or LeFlop with his conquest to greatness...