It's not fair

misfish

Brian, that is sad news! Perhaps it is an opportunity for you to step up to the plate now and help your aunt and your father. There are some really good resources available at American Cancer Society and also at Canadian Cancer Society

There is a lot of information that will help you to help them.

In the meantime, prayers are sent.

be strong!

Sorry to hear the news Brian. Yes, we're all touched by this incidious disease at some point in our lives. My brother in Toronto was diagnosed with prostate cancer very recently and he was in for surgery yesterday. I should have some news today. My thoughts are with your aunt and your family, Bud.

Sorry to hear the news Bri... Hard to understand when the Good ones get Sick, or Pass... when we got all these gangbangers and drug dealers living the easy life...

Take care brother, you'll be in my thoughts for sure.

Gerritt.

Sorry to hear and I know your pain! My father is battling adrenal cancer and has had 2 major surgeries in the matter of 6 months. They said they got it all the first time when they took out his right side adrenal gland along with his spline and part of his pancreas then after spending 2 months in the hospital they found the cancer had spread to his other adrenal. So another major surgery and now he has bladder cancer. He is the strongest person I know!!! always positive and takes life one day at a time.

My brothers and sisters have had a really hard time with this but it does bring you close together!! We do not understand Gods plan but he is the almighty and you have to put your trust in him! Pray for Jesus to give you strength.

I try to kiss my kids and tell them I love them every day because you never know when you will be called to the next life. My thought are with you, keep your chin up.

I just sent a link of this thread to my aunt to see. Im sure see is going to be very thankful as I told her I have great friends in the fishing community and Im sure this will keep her spirits up.

Thanks again.

Brian

I just recieved this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

OH MY GOSH??!!! Thank you Brian! You have such wonderful caring friends. Already started to restore my confidence.Something I don't have alot of lately.

Now I have to wipe up the puddle of tears under my computer!!!

Thank you!!

Love you

Aunt Kathy

Brian, From my family to yours, our thoughts and prayers are with you. We understand what your going through, we've had 5 family members die of this disease in the last 6 years.. I don't understand it and we probably never will..

God Bless...

Tiz

You guys prayed for my newlywed husband, I will do the same for you.....

Disease is not right, they have to mess with our foods, so many have cancer.......

Hang in there, you never do know what Adonai has in store!

Prayers for from me and my hubby.....

Lorissa

I remember reading an account of Saint Pio (Catholic Priest) I think....as far as I can recall, an individual asked him to find out from God why he was born blind and the priest said this, "You are blind becuase God knows that this is the only way you will get to heaven". The man's courage returned and left his future in the hands of God. Whatever happens to us in the end be assured that God does care...........he sees the whole picture and knows what is best....trust him even when its very hard to do so. God bless you and your family....