Let's Go Blue Jays !!!

Beans

I was just reading the article from the Toronto Sun and it read like a sympathy ad...Because he works for Post Media? I scrolled towards the top and it was penned by Joe Warmington...That totally explains it. lol

Warning, the article contains a lot of dribble near the end. lol "Copy & Paste" from the Jays news release. lol

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

I think that's the crime right there...wasting beer lol.

But the line was definitely crossed when their started hurling racist remarks towards the two players.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to consume alcohol. Although I can't confirm with 100% certainty, the tossed beer looked like a can of Carling. Who gets drunk and carried away drinking Carling? Lol.

Edited by FrankTheRabbit

I think we need to move past the beer can witch hunt. It was bad, it looked bad, and after the antics last year in the ALDS it didn't help the reputation of Jays fans. We can all agree that whomever threw the can is a colossal tool. I wouldn't call it wasting beer though... I can't classify bud light as beer.

I just hope the PLAYERS can keep their heads on for the Rangers series and knock the crybaby Rangers out of the playoffs. There's no need for retribution, and no time for it in a best of 5 series. However, if the Jays start running away with it, I don't trust the players on the Rangers from getting all butthurt over some perceived slight again.

I'm leaving work early today, FYI. Stupid start times for these games. lol

Dunno if the people the got splashed by the beer would feel the same way. If it's by accident, that's cool, stuff happens. People spend their money to watch a game, not to have stuff thrown at them because they couldn't handle their alcohol.

And this certainly calls for a modern day witch hunt???

What's worse... someone throwing a beer?

Or being the b... that got beer spilled on his/her shirt and called the cops???

This is rediculous. If this is how many of you truly feel I'd still share a boat with ya? but youde be going for a swim?

Accident? No way.

I'm in your boat Rick. And good on those people in that section for not pointing fingers when the cops came around.

I like the passion the fans had. So what, someone threw a beer. Racial slurs isn't cool though but only Jones is claiming this and he seems like a whiny baby.

And this certainly calls for a modern day witch hunt???

What's worse... someone throwing a beer?

Or being the b... that got beer spilled on his/her shirt and called the cops???

This is rediculous. If this is how many of you truly feel I'd still share a boat with ya but youde be going for a swim

It's called overcompensating. People are "mortified" that such a thing could happen in innocent little old Toronto and now this is all anyone can think about.

It's still not OK to throw stuff at the players.

Edited by netminder

If someone is dumb enough to pull that sort of thing in front of 50k ppl, they deserve what they get. Calling the kettle black, this could have been avoided if they person decided not to do that in the first place. Was the beer tossing even warranted? Heckle, shout, whatever, but the person clearly crossed a line and you're willing to give them a free pass.

I hope MLB tells the Rangers the game is tomorrow and the start time will be the same as today...4:30

I was waiting to see what would happen if and when Bautista met Stinky at second...

Both were professional, especially when he hit the home run and just laid the bat down. I think he blew Stinky a kiss as he rounded second....