Let's Go Blue Jays !!!

Beans

They have made a couple of additons to their pitching staff. I am not sure how much the Chris Leroux will help them; but, the other deal looks good.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-sign-left-hander-franklin-morales-1-year-deal/

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-acquire-pitcher-chris-leroux-phillies/

They have made a couple of additons to their pitching staff. I am not sure how much the Chris Leroux will help them; but, the other deal looks good.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-sign-left-hander-franklin-morales-1-year-deal/

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-acquire-pitcher-chris-leroux-phillies/

he'll be going straight to AAA Buffalo. Another depth move

Good game yesterday. Fun pitching duel to watch and the right team came out on tip. Stroman showing he's mature enough to be an ace and Archer showing off the strikeout machine he is.

I will admit too, even being the huge baseball fan I am, I'm usually doing something else while watching the game. Be it playing with my tablet or reading a book, or have it on the radio while I mess about in the garage. Blue Jays in 30 is the best idea they've had at Sportsnet in a long time.

Might be a little harder to get tickets this year. At least in the last minute way I have the last few years. My son is 7 and is just now getting into baseball and is playing it for the first time. We'll see if that gets him more interested in going. I'd love to do a little road trip in a few years and take him to a few ball parks to see the Jays play on the road.

We was robbed !!!...First you can't slide into the catcher if he is blocking the plate... now you can't touch the second base man to break up a double play...Baseball is becoming a game for pussies...

I don't understand what happened yet. Someone from MLB needs to come and say exactly what he did wrong. Make a Brendan Shanahan style video. Not even joking - this could be a great learning experience for the entire league. That is, if they continue calling this play the same way 3 months from now...

That was an absolute disaster. 2 runs called back that cost the Jays the game. Its really unfortunate, Sanchez was absolutely brilliant.

Of course all of this could have been avoided if Cecil didn't decide to take the night off.

first earned runs allowed since fathers day 2015? Cut the guy some slack! It wasn't Cecil or even Bautista that cost them the game. They had way too many opportunities score and couldn't cash in. THAT'S what cost them the game.

Edited by netminder

The first 20 games or so don't mean a lot. Pitchers finding their rhythm and hitters finding their strokes. Remember that you don't want the team to burn out by August. We will get our share of these same types of wins. These losses were NO blow outs. They were good indicators that this team needs a little tweaking here and there( as do all the other teams). That's the manager's job. It's 162 games, and a lot can happen, remember last year?

I like what I see for the most part. This is a very good team. I have high hopes for them this year too,

My 2 cents.........muddler

first earned runs allowed since fathers day 2015? Cut the guy some slack! It wasn't Cecil or even Bautista that cost them the game. They had way too many opportunities score and couldn't cash in. THAT'S what cost them the game.

pretty much. i mean what almost 40 strikeouts in 4 games, not good