mechanics on board help? NF

manitoubass2

Going on 2 weeks and still no car? And I thought my choice of garages was limited out here. Those vehicles are getting long in the tooth, time to shop around. The Jeep is going on 17 years old. The mystery continues.

Just got off the phone with george. It was water in the tanks.

And shop around lol. Its a town of 1000. There is 3 mechanics here (that have shops for vehicles)

Vehicle number one is ready to drive home? vehicle two by tomorrow

Bummer man. Someone paid those punks Rick. Goes back to my first post. That's why I suggested gas line antifreeze right off the bat.

So if you know it was two young lads then you must have an idea of who they are then right?

Cheers

Rick I told you of the story about the guy I worked with. All 3 vehicles wouldn't start. Kids were playing "gas station" and filled the tanks with water.

Were thise kids in their early 20's and randomly asked how my vehicles were?

Lol

I know exactly who it was and its not me they need to dodge so to speak

It was put in the tanks by two younger guys.

Not at the gas station

Are you 110% positive? If you are and can prove it let the cops deal with them. Don't go off 1/2 cocked. It's just not worth it Rick. I didn't think like that 20 years ago and things just got out of hand several times over the years, things just escalate until someone gets hurt badly. Learn through others mistakes.

Are you 110% positive? If you are and can prove it let the cops deal with them. Don't go off 1/2 cocked. It's just not worth it Rick. I didn't think like that 20 years ago and things just got out of hand several times over the years, things just escalate until someone gets hurt badly. Learn through others mistakes.

Rick and I talk often and yeah they came by to ask him "how are both trucks running"?. hence the 1st post, didn't see them in the act but to 'follow up and boldly ask how the trucks are running' does set the stage they had a hand in it.

Edited by GBW

100%

No violence from me johnny d

If you want to have some fun, all you'll need are a few things to collect.

A trail cam, an electric fence charger, a few yards of electrical wire and about a two foot long steel rod.

Stick the steel rod in the ground as far as you can. Connect the negative terminal of the charger to the rod with a length of wire. Strip about six inches of wire and run it up under the fuel tank door. Secure it so that it is almost a must to touch the bare wire to open the door. Connect the other end of this wire to the positive terminal of the charger. Plug in the charger; set up the camera and wait for the action to start.

Get a cam that has audio it be great to hear the squealing as well as the dance they'll be doing. LOL

Dan

A trail cam, an electric fence charger, a few yards of electrical wire and about a two foot long steel rod.

Stick the steel rod in the ground as far as you can. Connect the negative terminal of the charger to the rod with a length of wire. Strip about six inches of wire and run it up under the fuel tank door. Secure it so that it is almost a must to touch the bare wire to open the door. Connect the other end of this wire to the positive terminal of the charger. Plug in the charger; set up the camera and wait for the action to start.

Get a cam that has audio it be great to hear the squealing as well as the dance they'll be doing. LOL

Dan

Hahahahah gnarly

Dan

Hopefully you get the explosion on video too! That would be waaaay cool! Likely wouldn't happen but something about wiring up a sparking device to your gas cap just doesn't feel right to me.....

Hopefully you get the explosion on video too! That would be waaaay cool! Likely wouldn't happen but something about wiring up a sparking device to your gas cap just doesn't feel right to me.....

That why we have insurance; plus the blast will hide any evidence. LOL