Marco Muzzo Trial Predictions --- N.F.

npt1

Yeah. They've hired one of the highest profile defends attorneys in Canada. But even a high priced lawyer won't get him off. I have a feeling his parents are telling him to fall on his sword and take whatever the crown gives him. Very rarely does Greenspan not go to trial

Well it certainly sounds like he should take his punishment.

Why only 12 years? Thats odd imo

Is the the accused underage or something?

Killing 4 people and getting 12 years is surely the punishment not fitting the crime

MB he is 29 years old, his grandfather started a drywall company and amassed a fortune through hard work and good business sense, he has had the best of everything all his life. My question in all of this is you get off a company jet and then drive, he could have had every Limo lined up to pick him up and drive him home. These guys helped build SkyDome!

Personally, I have seen kids with wealthy parents make stupid mistakes in judgement, thinking it will not happen to them and ruined them.

I have four grown kids and so far they have been at their best, they have kids of their own and hope they guide them to not get into trouble.

Yeah. They've hired one of the highest profile defends attorneys in Canada. But even a high priced lawyer won't get him off. I have a feeling his parents are telling him to fall on his sword and take whatever the crown gives him. Very rarely does Greenspan not go to trial

Seriously not to take this thread off topic but why should there be any difference if an impaired person ends up killing innocent people with a vehicle or an impaired person grabs his gun and kills people running through a bush or land that is public property the penalty should be the same , regardless of what the person who was impaired used to take an innocent life, the families that have lost someone thru actions of a person that has been impaired are lasting for a lifetime, at some point the govt and judges have to send a message out that this behaviour is not going to be tolerated, but sadly some people in the decision making process dont want to ruffle to many feathers because they want that paycheck. some dont like to stand out and take a stand imho

There were no loop holes, no police, no lawyers there when the incident happened, just black and white facts , someone chose to drive drunk without caring about anyone else on the road, but guess what , some others were on the road doing things legally, and now they are not here, it is time the judges and politicians come out of puberty and stand up for the rights of the good guys who are becoming victims

Edited by mr blizzard

The guy got off of a private jet after his stag weekend and gets behind the wheel. With his money why wouldn't be hire a limo or a cab? That is the part that baffles me.

great point but with so called power and wealth he thought he was untouchable, life in the fast lane, I also lost a good friend in Nashville during high school, by Card Lumber , yes it is in York Region, our family has a history in the area from the 1800s and yet all these years later not much has changed sadly

That's a stretch of road that needs work something fierce lol

but back in the late 70s and early 80s there was not alot there :ninja: except bush and nature and family picnics on a Sunday afternoon my Good Lord the last year I cut my moms lawn who had the home for over 50 years and yes my dad grew up across the road and yes his parents lived across from that, thus the 1800s, the last memory my son and I had while cutting her lawn years after my dad died were gunshots, I thought the tractor had back fired, no it was some :asshat: :asshat: shootin at a neighbour, in the very fields that horses were raised, they never caused issues the horses,,, we used to feed them but the fields that developers destroyed and built mansions on changed the area for ever but does anyone really care anymore

Edited by mr blizzard

The thing about drunk driving laws is that all the law makers have a drink or 2 themselves.

They may drive but they don't pick up a gun. There is the difference in penalties.

With this kid, after the weekend he had. I am a bit suprised Greenspan didn't get him off on being too intoxicated to make any decision but the family is making him do the time for what he did.

I of course have no real insight as to what is happening.

2 to 1 for time served before conviction I would think is why he never looked for bail before too, because he knew darn well there would be time involved

I certainly hope you're not suggesting Forcillo was justified or acted in self defence. Forcillo is a psychopath, Muzzo is a spoiled, irresponsible idiot.

Lots of high profile trials, Cosby, Gomeshi, the Dan Blasthma trial, but I have a hunch the injustice is coming in the Forcillo trial, even with a decent video of the disgusting incident.

Edited by chris.brock

I'm with Big Cliff on this one. I give the guy some credit for taking his lumps and pleading guilty in a fairly prompt manner. He is saving the family of the victims a trial, and I know people want him to get hammered, but that counts for something in my books. I feel for the Muzzo family as well, it's terrible for everyone. It goes to show how one poor decision can change things forever. How many of us can really cast stones at the guy when it comes to getting behind the wheel after having more to drink than you should have? When I was a young man, drinking and driving was commonplace. Younger people are much more responsible about drinking and driving now than they were 30 years ago.