images of Erie

kickingfrog

Link has the photos:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/photographer-dave-sandford-overwhelmed-by-response-to-lake-erie-pictures-1.3358675?utm_content=bufferacac6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

London, Ont., photographer Dave Sandford is riding a wave — several of them actually — of photographic success.

Sandford spent two or three days a week, sometimes putting in six-hour days, photographing the awesome natural power of Lake Erie during a four-week span in November.

The end result is a breathtaking gallery of the lake's power and might — and an online response Sandford can't believe.

"I have been overwhelmed by the amount of press and orders [for photos]," he said in an email to CBC News. "It's amazing! I have been trying to keep up and just can't."

His post entitled Liquid Mountains: I Captured Lake Erie On The Day It Came Alive And Showed Its True Power, uploaded to on the website BoredPanda.com, has been viewed more than 245,000 times.

Bored Panda is an online art, design and photography community.

He's got even more shots on his Instagram account, @sandfordpix and Facebook page.

"Both those are more current than my website, which I am frantically trying to update now that this is all blown up for me," Sandford said.