Open seat for Musky

mike rousseau

I would be all over this, if I hadn't planned a weekend of fishing with my friends. It's been in the works for months. Would I be a bad friend if I made up some crazy excuses why i can't go with them anymore?

Umm the seat is filled as per mikes last post.

So you would be a bad friend and sitting on your couch not fishing?

wanna bet?

I'm not sure what we would be betting on or the point your trying to make...

I looked at the weather network and it said 5km NE winds...

Will it be 5km NE winds... Probably not... But I make plans then react to weather...

I garuntee I will be in my boat fishing Friday... That I will bet on...

just trying to say that the weather/wind report I saw for fri is stiff N/E winds that can always turn E. And if its a big E wind on Lake St Francis the waves will be BIG against the current. I live an hr east of you and if possible I might get out too buuuuuuuuuut not if its a big Easter. I am not questioning whether you'll get out or not-just your weather prediction of 5km/hr winds

FriOct 2
Mainly sunny
2.png
12°C
5°C
10%
-
NE 30 km/h

just trying to say that the weather/wind report I saw for fri is stiff N/E winds that can always turn E. And if its a big E wind on Lake St Francis the waves will be BIG against the current. I live an hr east of you and if possible I might get out too buuuuuuuuuut not if its a big Easter. I am not questioning whether you'll get out or not-just your weather prediction of 5km/hr winds

FriOct 2

Mainly sunny

2.png

12°C

5°C

10%

-

NE 30 km/h

Musky chop...

There will be sore backs by the time we are through tomorrow...

We will have to avoid the big channels and use the weed beds and islands to block for us...

Never really know how the weather will be until you poke you head out in the morning...

Well we went 2/3...

Landed one casting and one trolling...

The wind was a challenge but it forced us into protected areas and we got a fish in a new spot... So I'm really pumped about that... Can't wait to go fish this new spot in nicer weather...

The name of the game was find fishable/calm waters and then cover ground...

Had a great time with my fishing partner that will go unnamed at his/her request...

Here's my piggy caught trolling

image_24.jpg